Oh look, I updated my "About Me" page. (New as of 21 May 2013.)
I can't do witty introductions these days, so here's a summary of what I'm responsible for:
- death by flareshots
- backburner strats
- cleaver rocket jumping techniques
- failed stairstabs, professional butterknifing
- painfully slow sentry saps that alternate between shooting the engineer and sentry
- sentries placed in the most obscure locations
- the occasional POW, HAHA ticklefight
- admin abuse and being the recipient of such abuse
- apparent hacking in everything I do
- New: everything that goes wrong with the server
Also somewhat decent at basic Java stuff, at making Google queries (since apparently that's such a difficult skill to acquire), and possibly at being a lab rat. I'm a sucker for in-development stuff. Speaking of, how about that cp_snowplow?
I now have a GitHub page, in which projects will be upped and things will never be done! Check it out here.
Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you're not some random collector trying to get my numbered crafts (if you're on the forums, you probably play here often so you're fine).