Sign in to follow this  
OrangeL

Nomcast

yeah yeah, no, i get that. and phos is the perfect cohost as is, anyway.

you're the first person to actually make a comment in this thread on whether i was a good or bad co-host, you know

WHERE'S MY CRITICISM YOU GUYS, I JUST GOT BACK FROM A TWO DAY TRIP TO LA SO I MISSED A LOT

you're the first person to actually make a comment in this thread on whether i was a good or bad co-host, you know

WHERE'S MY CRITICISM YOU GUYS, I JUST GOT BACK FROM A TWO DAY TRIP TO LA SO I MISSED A LOT

you were good

I'll have to email to get on this.

And I've got everything on my computer for recording if you need/want someone else to record it.

I was gonna start a new thread but it's a hassle to do... Anyways, here's some news:

NOMCAST IS NOW ON ITUNES: GET IT HERE AND PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!

Also, I have a php page for the show now with the RSS feed embedded into it.... problem is... that's about all the php I can do. I mean- I- Just- LOOK.

If you think you can help me, please email me!

Also, please don't PM me with podcast stuff... it's harder to organize and it fills up my inbox and I can't save it forever.

Also: does anybody happen to know where I could possibly get an audio repeater sorta like Virtual Audio Cable? Except free... and works with x64...

Edited by OrangeL

I was gonna start a new thread but it's a hassle to do... Anyways, here's some news:

NOMCAST IS NOW ON ITUNES: GET IT HERE AND PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!

Also, I have a php page for the show now with the RSS feed embedded into it.... problem is... that's about all the php I can do. I mean- I- Just- LOOK.

If you think you can help me, please email me!

Also, please don't PM me with podcast stuff... it's harder to organize and it fills up my inbox and I can't save it forever.

Also: does anybody happen to know where I could possibly get an audio repeater sorta like Virtual Audio Cable? Except free... and works with x64...

I'll email the address in the podcast notes then. My apologies.

If you email OrangeL, then I can't read your emails. Unless that's your plan. ;__;

also not enough people emailing us

where are the suggestions

where are the complaints about how bad i am

where are the submissions for theme songs or album covers

where are the submissions for theme songs or album covers

Just sent my cover. As for songs (background songs, I mean): NO, WAIT!!! THIS'LL END UP LIKE ROUND END SONG SUGGESTIONS!

Okay, only these two. The next songs I remember will go through e-mail.

I DL'd Nomcast #2 while at work yesterday. Listening to it right now. (I fit you in between my Howard Stern and Violet Blue radio/podcast schedule :P)

I enjoy the fact that you guys have varying viewpoints and it doesn't come off as the usual fanboy-esque "OMG" giggle fest that exist often in other VG Podcast.

Great choices for the music layout.

Good radio voices overall.

Good follow through, no akward silences or searching for things to say.

Program felt well formatted in regards to topics

Overall, pretty impressed guys. Keep up the good work!

(I'd do a Lewis Black segment for you guys but I'd end up pissing off too many people)

Background music isn't the contest, Phos :\

Anyways, sorry you two but I can't figure out how to get streamed music from the internet into the podcast without taking up an hour of excess time.

...So, how are things going?

Sign in to follow this