Sign in to follow this  
OrangeL

Nomcast: Episode 3

DO PUPPET SHOWS.....CEPT WE CANT SEE EM.

RADIO SOAP OPERAS! just think about it:

"STICKIES of PASSION"

only on Nomcast

"STICKIES of PASSION"

only on Nomcast

I will fund it!

"STICKIES of PASSION"

only on Nomcast

If you guys can come up with a basic plot go ahead and sent it to me and I'll expand it into a few minutes each podcast :P

Dipping into Iso's crate Depot, Orange? Best prizes ever :3

And I'd send in on, but I'm too unimaginative >.> I do wanna see these things go wild, though ^-^ The next CP or KK, ya know? Good luck with all this ^-^

The (tentative) prizes for the slogan contest are currently three cans of paint, provided by me! Because I don't really want them.

Dark Salmon Injustice

Drably Olive

The Color of a Businessmann's Pants

we'll figure out how these are distributed later, but this is what's in the pot right now

Lol, I suck, I'm just listening to Nomcast 3 now. xD Can't wait to hear the next! :D

Slogans? :o *comes up with a few and sends them in*

I'll see about drawing/gmodding up a cover art sometime, just for the hell of it. o3o

If you guys can come up with a basic plot go ahead and sent it to me and I'll expand it into a few minutes each podcast :P

If you're serious, I could write some script (worth 5 or 10 minutes, maybe?). But you guys (and girls, too!) will do the voicework.

Sorry for the late reply. Maybe for February.

I'll see about drawing/gmodding up a cover art sometime, just for the hell of it. o3o

... b-but I made one! Really pretty one, with Sandvich, and Creeper beer, a-and RSS logo... A pretty picnic of TF2 and MC :(

Sign in to follow this