People are, apparently, very happy about bacon and eggs being back, and yet:

Posted Image

WE NEED TO FIX THIS, GUYS.

yesterday we were fooling around

Okay, somethings wrong.

People are, apparently, very happy about bacon and eggs being back, and yet:

Posted Image

WE NEED TO FIX THIS, GUYS.

I'll get on it, but ive been a tad busy so if i cant get it populated in 30 mins then im going main. Im just not in the mood for waiting for others.

Yeah wow, I only put the stats page up for fun, but its a real pain in the ass to maintain, everytime I see someone complain about it my first reaction is to just delete it. I just tried updating it now, maybe it works now.

HLstats on Nom are silly.

K/D ratios are always either really low or really high because of humiliation.

It doesn't count any humiliation kills or deaths on HLstats.

And I'll have to add bacon and eggs to my favourites, I've totally spaced out and forgotten to. If anyone wants help populating them and I'm online, just ask.

This

Between teamstacking, admin shenanigans and just plain sillyness in general they are quite unreliable.

The only time I use it is to get someone's steamid, or to see when someone was on the servers last.

Nobody should use it to see who's on the server, use your favorites for that, you can even run it from the steam app without being in TF2.

The only time I use it is to get someone's steamid, or to see when someone was on the servers last.

Nobody should use it to see who's on the server, use your favorites for that, you can even run it from the steam app without being in TF2.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like to see if someone certain is on it, while Bacon and Eggs were down I used it to see the amount of people out of 17 were on it to see if I could get a slot in at the time or not. Like if it was 17/17 I would try to get in but if it was around 19/17 I wouldn't try. Sorry if my post seemed wrong and for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this