Sign in to follow this  
Fat Cat

3Ds Discussion

I'll wait for the "Lite" iteration.

Apparently, there are things to be improved, hardware-wise.

The only big problem with it (in my opinion) is the low battery life, but that can easily be fixed with a new battery since Nintendo had the forethought to make the battery replaceable.

I'll wait for the "Lite" iteration.

Apparently, there are things to be improved, hardware-wise.

suddenly one of the hinges breaks and the top screen starts flapping about with only the support of wires connecting it to the bottom half

On another note, I'm so fucking glad they made the Friend Codes into a system-wide thing. Nintendo done good.

Also expect me to make a thread for Friend Codes when Sunday comes around.

So I got an E-Mail from GAME (Europeon game shop) with two codes for £10 off 3DS games for preordering my 3DS from there.

Question is, which 2 do I get?

Already got Pilotwings Resort and they only work on the launch titles, any suggestions what games to get?

And no you can't have one

Edited by Duke ? Block

NINTENCATS I heard Steel Diver is fun, albeit somewhat short. Street Fighter's good and makes use of a lot of the 3DS's special features. Personally I only care about Pilotwings and Street Fighter at this point.

Payed off my 3DS's preorder finally. Now excuse me while I go be twitchy and impatient.

I think the SD card that comes with it isnt compatible with PC's, at least thats what I heard

I uploaded the basset hound picture from Nintendogs by using the SD card.

It's probably your computer.

Apparently in the Mii Plaza you can get hats for your Miis. Speaking of Miis, so far I've made myself, Xion from Kingdom Hearts, Swadloon, Gordon Freeman, Dr. Kleiner, and Alyx Vance. I used the photo converter to make Kleiner and Alyx.

Also, the SD card problem has something to do with my computer being the problem (I think it might have something to do with Windows 7) since the SD card works with my brother's computer.

I just added Pennywise. I didn't do well with the picture though, so the whole match it looked like his mouth was a mustache on top of the 3D mouth.

I just added Pennywise. I didn't do well with the picture though, so the whole match it looked like his mouth was a mustache on top of the 3D mouth.

You can adjust the faces in the Face Collection.

I'm definitely going to wait. From what I hear, the battery life is just crippling. And you know Nintendo is going to make a 2nd iteration, so...

The AR games look fucking awesome, though.