Sign in to follow this  
Fat Cat

3Ds Discussion

I got Pilotwings today. I would've gotten Street Fighter, but I'm really bad at fighting games and I probably wouldn't have enjoyed as much as I wanted to.

Oh, and Danger, you must add me to your friends.

YOU MUST.

You can adjust the faces in the Face Collection.

Yeah I've been doing that with pretty much any face I take.

Also, I've just been adding everyone who posts their number in the other topic. Dunno if anyone minds.

Also, I've just been adding everyone who posts their number in the other topic. Dunno if anyone minds.

Same here. I need all the friends I can get anyway.

I did it.

Yay~

Want to hear a sad story?

There I was, checking out our beautiful blue-green planet. Hey look, there I am!

Posted Image

When suddenly meteors struck in quick succession!

Posted Image

The world, unable to withstand the pain....exploded into a billion pieces.

Posted Image

A strange and mystical sign appeared in it's place with an ominous warning...

Posted Image

Distraught having witnessed the destruction of our planet.....I hopped down to the store to buy a new one.

Posted Image

Also, fun fact. It's possible to adjust the brightness while in DS games by pressing the home button, and while the Quit to menu confirmation is on screen, hold Start and press up or down. Pressing left and right will enable/disable energy conservation mode.

Am I the only one who's started seeing things in 3D on all screens? Sometimes I'm reading the forums and it looks like the words are coming off the page a little.

Or maybe it's all of the LSD.

Look what I can do!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You could take 3D photos.

I uploaded the .MPO files to 3dporch, and this (along with two or three other automated techniques) was created.

Edited by Zlandael

Hey, what titles did everyone get? I got Nintendogs+cats and Rayman 3D. Trying to decide what to get with my Amazon credit. Probably between Ghost Recon, Samurai Warriors, Monkey Ball, Bust-A-Move, or Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D.

Also, I can't seem to get the character AR cards to work, it always just comes up as the yellow block guy and then I get to pose him and stuff, what am I doing wrong?

Also, I can't seem to get the character AR cards to work, it always just comes up as the yellow block guy and then I get to pose him and stuff, what am I doing wrong?

Use the other cards.

Also save it for Kid Icarus.

Apparently the character cards need better lighting to work, was my problem.

I wasn't sure the Amazon credit extended to more games as they got released. Will see if Rabbids gets added in a few days, I suppose.

so i finally saw this 3ds upfront, and i gotta admit.

amazing

street fighter 3d was just enjoyable (also the game is broken since its uber easy to spam hadoken EVERYWHERE)

and future game predictions. Yugioh. with 3D 3D MONSTERS.

eShop comes out tomorrow. Everyone gets the browser, the Unova 3D Pokedex and Excite Bike 3D for free. Prices are no longer set in stone. Two Gameboy titles will be 3.99, and two others will be 2.99. Oh, and the store is using good ol' dollars and cents. Most of the DSiware library will be available as well. Games (including DSiware) will feature both screenshots and movies to take a look at before you purchase. Finally there is a game rating system with a handy catch, you must have at least an hour of gameplay on record to rate the game in question!

Wait, it's tomorrow? Sweet, thought it was Tuesday. I'm going to be so giddy when I see that yellow (or blue?) update light.

Edit: Supposedly the update will be out at 6pm of June 6. i.e. 666

RUN.

Well, the new update just came out about an hour ago. So much for 6PM.

Web browser's pretty nifty except it doesn't support HTML5 or Flash. So no 3D-Youtube yet. :(

So who bought what? I bought Shantae and Link's Awakening DX.

Like with DS games, if you hold Start or Select when loading a Gameboy game, you can play it in 1:1 mode. When doing so with Gameboy games, it will display a 3D Gameboy around the screen. It's a neat feature.

So who bought what? I bought Shantae and Link's Awakening DX.

Like with DS games, if you hold Start or Select when loading a Gameboy game, you can play it in 1:1 mode. When doing so with Gameboy games, it will display a 3D Gameboy around the screen. It's a neat feature.

Holy shit, thank you for this post, I was just about to buy Super Mario Land as my first/only VC game at this time, but that's a way better option. I didn't even see it, goddamn.

So uh, yeah, besides that, I'm planning on buying Cave Story (I don't want to spend full retail for that 3D version, sorry) and Shantae. Oh, I also got Excitebike and Pokedex 3D of course.

Heh, yeah. I'm pretty sure LA:DX was posted today, as it definitely wasn't available last night!

Edited by William Dogood