Sign in to follow this  
Fat Cat

3Ds Discussion

Just a warning, FE:if has been leaked 3 days before the Japanese release because Hong Kong got the game early.  Some informations are being confirmed here and there.

“We can confirm that Fire Emblem Fates for Nintendo 3DS, which launches in Japan on June 25, 2015, and is coming to the U.S. and Europe in 2016, includes the possibility for a same-sex marriage to take place between the main character created by the gamer and another character in the game.”

“Fire Emblem Fates comes in two different versions, called the Conquest and Birthright editions. In the U.S., Conquest and Birthright will both be sold separately, as is already the case in Japan. For those who have purchased either the Conquest or Birthright edition, a third edition will be made available as downloadable content at a later stage. Details on how the three storylines will be made available in other regions will be announced at a later date. In the Conquest edition of the game, there is a male character that the game’s player may have his/her male main character marry after they bond in battle. Similarly, the Birthright edition features a female character that a female main character may marry after bonding in battle. Both of the aforementioned characters can be encountered in the third edition of the game.”

“We believe that our gameplay experiences should reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate and, at the same time, we will always design the game specifications of each title by considering a variety of factors, such as the game’s scenario and the nature of the game play. In the end of course, the game should be fun to play. We feel that Fire Emblem Fates is indeed enjoyable to play and we hope fans like the game.”

So yes it has been confirmed that it will be two separate versions like Japan and currently in the Japanese version, there is a new support called A+ which is companion which only happens with same gender.  We don't know if this will change to S because of this statement but we will see how it goes.

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-fates-has-same-sex-marriages-2-versions-officially-confirmed-for-the-west/

Edited by kingddd

So yes it has been confirmed that it will be two separate versions like Japan and currently in the Japanese version, there is a new support called A+ which is companion which only happens with same gender.  We don't know if this will change to S because of this statement but we will see how it goes.

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-fates-has-same-sex-marriages-2-versions-officially-confirmed-for-the-west/

I don't see why they would, it's a nice distinction between those that can have kids and those that can't

Also

WHY DO HALF THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE AWAKENING RECOLORS THIS ISN'T SOME FANGAME

Edited by Tomato

• Rice cooker at a supermarket:  $40
  • Spoon for said rice cooker:  $1.50
  • The promise of buying a friend food at some point in time:  $15 max

• A 3DS XL that said friend bought just to destroy another friend at Pokémon Y on:  Priceless

He ridiculously undersold it, but anyways, I am now the filthy owner of a 3DS and Pokémon Y.

Anything interesting I can do with just a 3DS XL and stock software at firmware version 9.4.0-21U?

Anything interesting I can do with just a 3DS XL and stock software at firmware version 9.4.0-21U?

With stock software? Not really.

If you can get your hands on a copy of cubic ninja you can run (currently limited) homebrew/emulators and I'm pretty sure there's a similar exploit coming up for oot3d, but other than that there's nothing too interesting on the scene (unless you're a dirty pirate and get a gateway)

Unlikely; I'll probably just enjoy the run through Pokemon Y and let it sit idle (or sell to break even with my end of the sale and give him the excess).

Good to know, though!

New trailers for Project X Zone 2, this first one featuring new additions like Phoenix and Maya, as well as Segata Sanshiro and Captain Commando.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id9YfLFMiWY

And this one that kingddd posted with Lucina and Chrom and some girl I assume from Xenoblade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwdpPfzzcfA

If you didn't like the first one..... well, this won't change your mind. They pretty much confirmed it's more of the same. Which, while at times monotonous, I have no problem with.

If you didn't like the first one..... well, this won't change your mind. They pretty much confirmed it's more of the same. Which, while at times monotonous, I have no problem with.

I kind of liked the first one but the pacing was god awful making me to never complete the game at all.  I heard they fixed a lot of this in the sequel so I hope that holds true.

Maya

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I look forward to the inevitable saving.

f she doesn't fucking die

nothing is safe

Don't say that, you're giving me a heartattack here

EDIT: Apparently, the game is coming out June 6th in Japan, and I'm still waiting on word for the western release that BETTER exist.

Pre-ordering the game (in Japan) comes with some non-canon episodes that are exlusive to the pre-orders. For the first few days, costumes will be free as well. Phoenix gets a Furio Tigre outfit. Apollo gets a school uniform. And Athena... gets a maid outfit.

Japan knows what I want.

Woohoo my favourite snackoo-eating jerk is back

SkvGVeG.jpg