Sign in to follow this  
OrangeL

Nomcast: Episode 5 (Aka Ep 12)

http-~~-//podcasts.nom-nom-nom.us/Episodes/NomCast%20Episode%205.mp3

Email us at Posted Image with feedback, ideas, contest stuff, donations, german suggestions, OR ANYTHING WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE

Our Website! http://podcasts.nom-nom-nom.us/

BORING RPG. THAT DESCRIBES THIS ENTIRE PODCAST

This month we go over:

News
-You can't even tell what we're talking about this month.

Unusual maps of the month

Javan: Community stuff (send in more!) Sorry about the quality :\

Other Games
-DutyCalls
-Bulletstorm
-LBP2
-Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (with rants)
- Send in your own reviews/ buy us games or recommend games to review!

That's What Zuul Said!
- Contact info (http://www.formspring.me/nomnomnomzuul)

Feedback 

This n' That:

We want your feedback! Email us at Posted Image with suggestions, feedback, shoutouts to people, or anything really.

Background music suggestions! POST EM HERE

Visit our (somewhat)new website at: http://podcasts.nom-nom-nom.us/ and maybe help OrangeL code it! (please)

New episodes monthly!

Oh, and if you wanna know the answer to that question I answered in TWZS (the one about trains), here's the answer:

Well this depends. Are we talking straight up HO or are we talking HOn3, because that’s typically N scale. Also, what brand? Atlas? Atheran? Kato? Or Bachman? Or are you kit bashing a train yourself? And what kind of motor? A dual can flywheel motor? That seems to be standard. Also, are we talking scale speed or actual speed, because an HO (Or HOn3) train going 100mph will cause it to derail, unless it is under the influence of magnetic fields. Also, since these are model trains, are we talking the actual distance between New York and Chicago or a scale distance? And are we on somebody’s layout? If so, does their layout simplify the route for the sake of space? If so, what is the scale distance? 600 miles? And what are the consists on these trains? If we’re using NMRA operating standards here, passenger consists would have priority over freight, unless the freight is an express or very important cargo (flag red). Are we even using operators? You left too many variables unaccounted for when you said we’re talking model trains. You forget Orange owns over a grand’s worth of trains.

I did strangle a baby. It is dead.

Props to Zuul for playing Voyager.

yeah no, I have no idea what you're talking about. My music at the beginning was Andrew Jackson Jihad: Lady Killer. Beyond that, Orange added it.

I really liked it :D

although I would like to know what was going on

but I had a good laugh

keep the good work :)

PD: I would like to play L4D1, I got it and I haven't played it with anyone from nom

Oh my god, this was awesome xD

I love the Train question xD

HO or are we talking HOn3

Hydroxide and Hydroxytrinitrate?

I don't understand trains e_@

But I understand science =D

Edited by NinjaInazuma

I asked the train questions.

I <3 You.

Edit:

ZUUL YOU GAVE BAD ADVICE! You said to use a ground type against the girl in the swimsuit's star thing! The star thing is SUPER EFFECTIVE against Ground Type! He needs a Grass or Electric type.

I asked the train questions.

I <3 You.

Edit:

ZUUL YOU GAVE BAD ADVICE! You said to use a ground type against the girl in the swimsuit's star thing! The star thing is SUPER EFFECTIVE against Ground Type! He needs a Grass or Electric type.

OMG THAT'S THE WORST THING. I always forget that. It's spelled my doom so many times

"rat and shews talking about something and then - TIME FOR TF2 NEWS, A NEW UPDATE RELEASD YESTERDAY"

Laughed so god damn much I had to mute my mic :D

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say there. You listened to the whole thing without noticing the TS music?

I think he meant Boring RPG

"Give a Portal copy to your mom" :lol: the funny thing is, the only videogame my mom liked is Tetris, another puzzle game.

Oh, and long live Button Mashing Fighters! the way it's meant to be played.

To Zuul: I didn't use the key yet, but that's just because I can't play TF2 these days. I'm actually planning to open it on Nom, btw.

Um, just a suggestion even if it's not directly related to nomcast. Might wanna update the itunes if you're going to be putting it on there. It's still on eps 3.

Sign in to follow this