Sign in to follow this  
otterwolfy

Friendship Is Magic (The Mlp Thread)

Okay, okay, okay, okay, OKAY!

I'm going to highly recommend playing this little flash game a friend recently pointed me to. If you've played it you already know how great it is.

It's called: Story Of The Blanks

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/viewer.php?id=573755&key=OoPbVtXzRtOzlxbStiN2Y1NzcxOGYwQjE0ODIrN19xMmI0MDE7QjU1QlYxOzJWMDNiNjI2ZjYrVnFfOTAxbTk5NjY0MzEyMQ%3D%3D&sandboxid=4e1fc59dc91c9

I'm not going to spoil anything yet. It's a short game, but still great. Play through it when you have the time, I'd love discussing it with anyone who does :3

aw shit, I didn't catch the reference... was playing through all happy about ponies...

a-and then... like, creepypasta shit happened

Posted Image

Muahaha >:3 I'm such an evil bastard~ creepypasta SotB all the way o3o

(...blah blah blah...)

The McDonald version has sculpted mane and hair tail, (...blah blah blah...) the McDonald's Fluttershy the best Fluttershy (no, I don't want brushable toys).

If anyone has a McDonald's Fluttershy: SAY YOUR PRICE!!!

So, I found this. If I had Paypal (and a credit card), I would get it myself. I'm posting it in the off-chance any of you were looking for it.

Edited by MisterL

I don't usually post here... but when I do, it's worth it.

Posted Image

SOOOOOO.... who's going to comic con and wants to get one for me?

they left derpy with her derpy eyes :D and they left lyra and bon bon, dr whooves, Octavia and luna!!!

I love that poster :D

I don't usually post here... but when I do, it's worth it.

Posted Image

SOOOOOO.... who's going to comic con and wants to get one for me?

YOU. I am going to Comic Con. Tell me where I can get this or So Help Me God I will have to choke a bitch so hard. HHHHHNNNNGGGG

I swear to god if that's Hasbro... Lets just check the Comic Con website and see.........

HasbroToyShop.com 3329

........... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I swear to god if that's Hasbro... Lets just check the Comic Con website and see.........

........... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Its okay, Hasbros a bro.

Oh no, you don't understand... That place has NOTORIOUSLY long lines. They have all kinds of special yearly exclusives. I'm pretty sure it would take half a day or more to get to the front, and I'm pretty sure they only do one per customer... I'll do my best, but no promises

Okay, I need help with this one.

I found this Fluttershy figure and I'm thinking of trying to buy it. Problem is, I don't live in the US, and the seller is only shipping it to the United States.

My plan (if I succeed the auction step) is: I pay the bid and the shipping, but the figure goes to a Nommer's house. THEN the Nommer sends it to me, and again I pay the shipping.

This Nommer needs to live in the USA, of course.

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm willing to take my chances on you guys. PM me if you want help me with this :)

I'm serious.

...nothing else to said. Well, Equestria Daily is close to 20 million page views.

Oh no, you don't understand... That place has NOTORIOUSLY long lines. They have all kinds of special yearly exclusives. I'm pretty sure it would take half a day or more to get to the front, and I'm pretty sure they only do one per customer... I'll do my best, but no promises

I'll pay for snacks as well then? Oh well. If you can't get one then I guess I'll be one of those billions who doesn't have one but will give their money and life for it. Edited by OrangeL

Looks like I was wrong, Orange. I'll be able to grab them at the Hasbro (not the toy sale) booth for free.... I think. Almost accidentally grabbed a another's today... I was so embarrassed when she said it was hers, uuuuugh... in front of my brother too...

Looks like I was wrong, Orange. I'll be able to grab them at the Hasbro (not the toy sale) booth for free.... I think. Almost accidentally grabbed a another's today... I was so embarrassed when she said it was hers, uuuuugh... in front of my brother too...

Oh boy! PM if you acquire additional posters and we can work out a deal. With the Mafia.

While I have this post open

Posted Image

I drew that.

Posted Image

And that.

Posted Image

And most importantly, that.

Edited by OrangeL