Sign in to follow this  
otterwolfy

Friendship Is Magic (The Mlp Thread)

Posted Image

For those interested, the original comic is here.

Sadly, doesn't actually talk about ponies.

Edited by VideoG☆

Oh, this slaps me on the knee. TF2/Poni related.

Original post reposted and slightly modified below in case the mods tear it down.

Originally posted by Huff on the Steam User Forums.

The Art of Fortress (Song Parody Thing)

(Warning: you may rage if you have somehow lost the ability to tolerate)

Valve: Patch by patch, updating the game- Uber weps, thinking up the stats wep by wep, making sure the hats fit nicely. It’s the perfect set that fits the niche, always got to keep in mind our testing, making sure the hats’ correctly facing- we’re patching Team Fortress!

Valve: Day by day, fussing on the details! Broken fights, don’t you know a fix in time saves nine? Make her something perfect that shoots fire, even though it won’t make him a flier. Many do think Pyros to be fails, even if good ones kick their tails. It’s the Pyro’s new wep!

Valve: Gamemaking’s easy- for Demoknight a new shield. For Medicing something easy. Blend model and stats- do you think this looks OP?

Gaben: GABEN

-----

Valve: Something fast, perhaps quite fetching. Minicrits- now wouldn’t that just be the shit? Making sure the gun fits him the best, make it womething different from all of the rest. Though in kills the bat won’t rank, triple jumping will help the Scout flank- It’s the Scout’s new set!

Valve: Patch by Patch, test by test, nearing launch, Soldier’s Whip! Thread by thread, SPUF’s real stressed. Misc by Misc- Fancy Dress! And that’s the art of Fortress!

SPUF: Now, the models in the game need to be technically accurate. The Demo’s Grenade Launcher has Six chambers, not four.

Valve: Patch by Patch, updating the game. Deadline looms, don’t you know the forums always whine, even if our balance choice was perfect, gotta get it all done up just fine. Free to Play that rifle’s too Call of Duty, wait until you see it in our light. We’re programming together…

-----

Pyro Subforum: Don’t you think this gun would be more “Pyro” with some buffs?

Valve: Well, we think-

SPUF: Gimmicks?

Valve: Well-

SPUF: DOO EET.

-----

Valve: Hour by hour, one more change, we’re balancing the weapons, take great pains. Valve Time, you’re putting us in a bind, Fanbase what is on your mind? Oh my Hale there’s simply not much time! Don’t forget, self-made items must shine!

Balancing’s easy-ev’ry playtester’s call brings a whole new revision; Have to pick up the pace, no hold to our vision.

-----

SPUF: The downsides for the Eviction notice are MAJOR, not minor.

Spy Subforum: Frenchman needs more, please.

Trading Subforum: What if it’s rare? CRAFTING RECIPES!

-----

SPUF: More weapons! Oh, that’s too many weapons. More Players! Ooh, less Free to Players. Ooh! We know! Nerfs!

Valve: Nerfs?-

SPUF: Whose game is this?

Valve: Nerfs it is.

Valve: …

Heavy Subforum: What?

Valve: Aren’t you going to tell us to change something too?

Heavy Subforum: No, we just want the Tomislav to be… slower.

Valve: Do you not like the firing rate?

Heavy Subforum: No, the firing rate’s fine, just make the spin-up slower.

Valve: Do you not like the silence?

Heavy Subforum: The silent spin-up’s fine, just make the whole thing, y’know, Slower.

Both: …

Heavy Subforum: It needs to be about 20% slower.

-----

SPUF: All we ever want is indecision!

All we really like is what we know!

Gotta balance art style with appearance!

Making sure it makes fair class adherence!

Even if you simply have to fudge it, make sure that it stays in our FPS budget!

Valve: Gotta overcome intimidation; remember it’s all in the presentationnnnnnn!

-----

Patch by patch, test by test, nearing launch, Soldier’s whip! Thread by thread, We’re hard pressed. Misc by Misc- Fancy Dress! And that’s the art of Fortress!

Tl,DR: Ponies. And We like to annoy the hell out of Valve.

I just made this up, so pardon me if my grammar/timing is off.

Edited by nosoop

Posted Image

These are icon replacements for Windows/Mac. If you want them PM me and I can link you to the download page for the proper sized images.

Pardon the bump, but if you're not actively following other poni sites, there's news of the first two episodes of Season 2 :V

It's indeed a two parter.

Rumor says it'll air on Sept. 17, though it's just unconfirmed at the moment.

It does involve the Elements of Harmony, which are at the center of the first Season pilots. And a new character...

named Discord, who is obviously trying to fuck shit up, man.

If you just want to skip straight to the news, hit this link. Or this picture, which was apparently a leak from two months ago.

Edited by nosoop

This is scout, rainbow dash makes me...

NSFW

Posted Image

Don't want to post in the 34 thread because someone will probably throw a fit over it.

This is scout, rainbow dash makes me...

NSFW

Posted Image

Don't want to post in the 34 thread because someone will probably throw a fit over it.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did you post that!?

MY CHILDHOOD! RUINED!