Sign in to follow this  
otterwolfy

Friendship Is Magic (The Mlp Thread)

It's thing like that that make me proud to be a brony.

Also DJ P0N-3 is canon now.

I won a blind-bag Fluttershy from eBay on Monday for £25. I'd found one for £20 before, and it was gone by the time I decided to buy it.

Totally worth it, of course. Now I just have to wait for the blind-bags to come out over here. Confound you, Continental Europe!

whyyy?? why has my lil powny has come all the way here to TF2 omg!!! ...anyways i accept it, i saw it, and enjoy it...and some how make realise it was some sort of bob sponge with different characters, its like "something funny" and original...lol....why??? ....I've got no idea.

whyyy?? why has my lil powny has come all the way here to TF2 omg!!! ...anyways i accept it, i saw it, and enjoy it...and some how make realise it was some sort of bob sponge with different characters, its like "something funny" and original...lol....why??? ....I've got no idea.

it was some sort of bob sponge with different characters

some sort of bob sponge

NO. N. O.

This is not Spongebob. At all. The only similarity between the two is that they both are on kids television. But MLP:FiM has one thing Spongebob doesn't.

Quality.

It's more or less how I tried to explain to my sister: it's a cartoon with girls as protagonists, but as funny (or more) as any "boys' cartoon." It has well-developed characters, interesting stories and general fun for both girls and boys (and grown up men, too :D ). Like Powerpuff Girls, of Totally Spies.

Interesting, my sister don't like it care about it.

NO. N. O.

This is not Spongebob. At all. The only similarity between the two is that they both are on kids television. But MLP:FiM has one thing Spongebob doesn't.

Quality.

Sponge Bob once had quality. Nowadays, not so much. If we're going to discuss that, let's just not make a forum war.

Anyway! Drawfriend Stuff #90!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Take a guess.

No? Okay. It's koth_ponyville, and it's a work in progress that can be found here. Picture above is the control point.

The guy needs help with modeling stuff; right now it's all brushes.

Also, Shutterfly, a Hasbro customer support misspelling of Fluttershy.

Spoilered for language (one).

Posted Image

Edited by nosoop

I uploaded this for Soviet, but I figured I could share since it's still uploaded.

This is my entire MLP pictures folder, as of today.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23511114/MLPictures.zip

There may be a few dupes, though. I took another persons folder as a start, and I organized it into subfolders, and added stuff to it.

Posted Image

I read a comment (probably on ED), and agree with it: if they said "pone" it would sound very much like "pony" and people would think "ah, it's a random pony that happens to be a DJ." The problem is, how do you pronounce 1337 sp33k without sounding like regular english? Hasbro did their best, IMO.

But it does annoy me, too. On the bright side, it's canon now :)

They released it as an exclusive to the main MLP blog, equestriadaily.com,

http://www.equestria...tria-girls.html

That is weird hearing "bronies" be used officially, I kind of hope they don't do that in the actual show though.

While it's definitely positive and pretty rad, I do hope none of the internet popularity spills into the show too much, like internet memes getting references or anything. I don't want to hear Dash saying something like "I can be 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!" or something.

I read a comment (probably on ED), and agree with it: if they said "pone" it would sound very much like "pony" and people would think "ah, it's a random pony that happens to be a DJ." The problem is, how do you pronounce 1337 sp33k without sounding like regular english? Hasbro did their best, IMO.

But it does annoy me, too. On the bright side, it's canon now :)

so its Dead-mouse, not Deadmau five?

so its Dead-mouse, not Deadmau five?

Don't ask me, I'm not a 1337 person :rolleyes:

Anyway, did anypony else saw this:

Posted Image

Check the signature!

EDIT: also, My Little Mages - Series 2

Trixie - Illusionist

Posted Image

Big Macintosh - Cleric

Posted Image

Zecora - Shaman

Posted Image

Derpy Hooves - ??? (see for yourselves ;))

Posted Image

This guy's art is amazing. I wonder who's next, if he continues this series...

Edited by MisterL

Posted Image

Check the signature!

Oh no...

I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED!

*flees*

Posted Image

Check the signature!

Yeah, I saw that. Was reading Twilight Sparkle: Mare Attorney last night.

WHOAWHOAWHOAWAIT.

HE'S THAT SUKOTTO?

I thought it was just a coincidence....

And yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Deadmouse. I thought it was Dead-mau-five too.

Okay so Im going to try doing something suggested in another thread. But Im not totally sure of who should be what classes.

I can think of obvious characters for classes, Rainbow Dash as scoot, applejack as engy, possibly pinkie pie as pyro because she's insane.

I don't watch the show religiously, so I dont know what of the main cast should be who. I require assistance

yeah, I'm THAT Sukotto alright

xD

Congratulations for your banner! Here, a trophy for you:Posted ImageThe real thing, BTW

Also, more fighting alicorn sisters, 'cause they're an endless fun source:

From Drafriend #93

Posted Image

This one is very likely to be posted already, but... :lol: (spoiled since it's too tall)

Posted Image

Okay so Im going to try doing something suggested in another thread. But Im not totally sure of who should be what classes.

I can think of obvious characters for classes, Rainbow Dash as scoot, applejack as engy, possibly pinkie pie as pyro because she's insane.

I don't watch the show religiously, so I dont know what of the main cast should be who. I require assistance

scout=raibow dash

pyro=pinky pie

engi=applejack

heavy=twilight(this one can be another one but it's the only one that is left)

medic=fluttershy

spy=rarity

saxton hale=celestia

sniper=nightmare moon/luna(as there is a theory of sniper being saxton's brother or something like that)

soldier=spike

announcer=mayor of ponyville