Sign in to follow this  
otterwolfy

Friendship Is Magic (The Mlp Thread)

I've never understood the need to create a new video for the opening with cuts from the series (in general). What's wrong with keeping the original video and just changing the lyrics?

I've never understood the need to create a new video for the opening with cuts from the series (in general). What's wrong with keeping the original video and just changing the lyrics?

The first impression

Each country have their own style and favorite type of shows they like to watch.

Can't explain it but you'll get a different impression of the series but both are faithful to it

The first impression

Each country have their own style and favorite type of shows they like to watch.

Can't explain it but you'll get a different impression of the series but both are faithful to it

This is the opening over here (or will be, I don't know):

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rgxPfy3rM

Voices could be worse, but this is kind of what I mean, just a little translation, some spanglish and little adaptations here and there, simple. Applying a hard edit to something in order to make it appealing to a country sounds silly to me, it's like saying "oh I'm going to buy that chocolate but I'm gonna put all this other shit on it to make it appealing to me" and by the end the chocolate flavor it's gone. Why not just buy the rights to make a spin off or their own series?

As a side note, yes I like some of the modifications for certain series (mostly the ones I grew up with), but it still pokes my brain.

I just heard some of the polish dubs...

WTF IS WRONG WITH PINKIE PIE!!!!!!!

anyways, I still demand the male spitfire link Fokussu

I just heard some of the polish dubs...

WTF IS WRONG WITH PINKIE PIE!!!!!!!

anyways, I still demand the male spitfire link Fokussu

Here you go:

(starts at about 08:56)

Also, one more thing about Polish dubs, Sukotto. Just to add insult to the injury. <_<

So, yeah... Wonderbolts are doing the stunts / air show things. That makes them famous.

Guess what they do for living (or whatever you say it) in the Polish dubs...

WORKING AT THE CIRCUS. That's some f*cked up translation right there, huh? Just found it out in the Polish version of "At the Gala". (26th episode again)

Also, that tableflip Dash just perfectly shows how I felt during the whole episode. The dubs are... terrible. (lightly speaking)

Also, one more thing about Polish dubs, Sukotto. Just to add insult to the injury. <_<

So, yeah... Wonderbolts are doing the stunts / air show things. That makes them famous.

WORKING AT THE CIRCUS. That's some f*cked up translation right there, huh? Just found it out in the Polish version of "At the Gala". (26th episode again)

Also, that tableflip Dash just perfectly shows how I felt during the whole episode. The dubs are... terrible. (lightly speaking)

well... that makes me more nervous about how the spanish translations will go...

In Brazil, they're playing at the Gala. That's right, they are a musical band!!!

...I wonder how much efford these translators are putting in it. <_<

I actually like the Polish voices of the mane characters.

I have to agree with this. Edited by MisterL

Pinkie Pie seems to keep some secrets

Oh man, as soon as I heard that someone has to admit what they did, and then it went right to pinkie's worried face, I was like "oh, no. no they... they wouldn't..."

Would have been absolutely crazy if they just left it at pinkie's worried face and didn't have her explain anything :P speculation would go nuts

Oh man, as soon as I heard that someone has to admit what they did, and then it went right to pinkie's worried face, I was like "oh, no. no they... they wouldn't..."

Would have been absolutely crazy if they just left it at pinkie's worried face and didn't have her explain anything :P speculation would go nuts

They would do that, they already prove they listen to the fans so making they go nuts with the hole Pinkie Pie secret would stir them up... and I would laugh at all of those that go crazy with that.

Posted Image

I demand a replacement of celestia with ME in it

DO IT NOW FOR THE SAKE OF TRUE LOVE