Sign in to follow this  
Javan

"ready For Spring?" - Contest's Over

Posted Image

I really really don't want to take a picture of myself, so I searched all over for my not-so-inconspicuous cat sitting mostly upright, and woke her up.

If you're wondering, she works hard at maintaining that gorgeous figure by eating straight butter.

She's also like 18 years old.

Updated the first post!

check it out for the next paint!

so we decided thursdays winner is:

NOBODY

the chance to win this paint has been delayed. if you'll get an other chance to win it, is not clear yet.

Cats are cute, but if this thread is all about animals morning face...they look that way all year through. so we want a little more effort from you to get stuff for free.

naudlus, it's fine, you don't need a photo of yourself! there's planty of creativity that hasn't been used yet.

Give it a go guys!

Posted Image

Literally taken the minute I woke up.

You didn't actually expect us all to like mornings did you?

Cats are cute, but if this thread is all about animals morning face...they look that way all year through.

Haha, no more pics of animals from me then :P

updated the first post!

check today's paint!

so the winner for friday is YAKUI

congrats!

here's why:

[10:54:21] Charlatan: I vote yakui. for the wonderful mess of a bedhead

[10:55:17] Javan: otterwolfy is creative though...

[10:55:46] Charlatan: true

[10:55:54] Charlatan: Hm...

[10:55:59] Javan: so..yakui then?

[10:56:11] Charlatan: I think so, yeah

[10:56:37] Charlatan: cause anyone who walks into his bathroom after waking up, topless with a bedhead, takes a picture and posts it on the internet has BALLS.

[10:56:57] Javan: oh I'm so gonna quote that!

btw it's been decided that on sunday anyone that had attended to this contest get's a chnace to win this paint: Posted Image

updated the first post!

SHIBA'S the lucky winner for saturday!

check today's hat price!

okay, so madai and stitches I presume your entries are for sunday? 'cause we didn't count them in yet.

GO WIN A HAT!

okay, so madai and stitches I presume your entries are for sunday? 'cause we didn't count them in yet.

GO WIN A HAT!

That would be true for me, i knew it was past the time for Saturday.

I for one am not ready for Spring, it was snowing yesterday so I was happy.

It was a tiring day, and once i got home i just knocked out. Next day I wake up all the snow was gone :( .

P.S. if you are seeing this now Toast, this is the hat, pm any comments or questions (I'll gather more pics of it if needed)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I woke up this morning for the fourth time in a row with a bloody nose. :I Bloody noses are really common for me though so it's not a big deal, I hope.

My friend also texted me and told her I'd sleep-texted her "medic . @" and I checked my sent box, turns out she was right; 6:06 am! Very weird, since I never really text when I'm awake, so I don't know why I'd do it while asleep. Plus I was dreaming about My Little Ponies in Hyrule (yeah idk) so there's no reason for me to be saying "Medic."

/story

LATE ENTRY !!!!

I finally found my camera.

But I'm still posting this here.

Posted Image

Wooo, this contest was a blast! :D All these pictures are great. x3 Thanks for running it. \o/

Wooo, this contest was a blast! :D All these pictures are great. x3 Thanks for running it. \o/

i`ll be honest, when i saw your last pic, i instantly thought old spice commercial.

congrats man o3o

"Good" morning...

Posted Image

i gotta say, this puts a whole new meaning to "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" :lol:

EDIT: that is one deluxe snuggie right there brotha! :P

Edited by Mork

I want a sailor bathroom ;_;

Then get some sailor knick knacks? :D And some paint? BATHROOM REMODEL!

Also, figured I'd post this here. :3c I added a name and desc. to the hat I won! :D

Posted Image

Sign in to follow this