Sign in to follow this  
QuaintHazard

Official Pokémon Thread

After extensive testing, I have figured out that it is pretty much impossible finding a game friend in the dream world.

So don't bother trying to add nommers or close friends guys, just add random people so you can water their shit and they can water your shit.

My Black/White Friend-code is:

really my EV/IV Competitive team is still in the production phase.

so yeah, if you want a lvl 50 battle, you know who to call o3o

EDIT: why did typing that number out give me a swedish phone number.

White: 3997 5825 4434

Black: 3825 8133 0434

HeartGold: 2837 4079 3584

SoulSilver: 1678 3980 7179

Diamond: 2063 8936 9925

Platinum: 2321 2326 1234

Yeah... I wasn't really sure if I should've listed them all or not so I did it anyway. I've been meaning to post them sooner but never really got around to it. Let me know if you've added me :D

Points are earned in the dream world after completing tasks, from minigames with pokemon to harvesting berries. The more points you earn, the more you unlock.

I haven't seen any points, I thought the only thing you got from the dream world was moar pokemon. >:

I'm curious though, is it possible to breed for a particular nature? I don't entirely know how breeding works, and I can't seem to catch a golurk with the nature I want... :(

So does anyone know how exactly to get the Eeveelution after you've chosen it, or is that not possible yet?

Also, White FC: 4684 7740 2931

I don't do competitive (or anything close to it), so I probably won't accept if you ask me to battle.

So does anyone know how exactly to get the Eeveelution after you've chosen it, or is that not possible yet?

Also, White FC: 4684 7740 2931

I don't do competitive (or anything close to it), so I probably won't accept if you ask me to battle.

What about just fun battles, with your favorite pokemon? I honestly don't really do any competitive battling either, I just use my favorites, but I still enjoy fighting people I know!

Its available to you when the game ends. Somewhere in May.

I'm waaaaay past beating the game, but now you're telling me I have to wait until May? Bugger.

Also, GJ adding me to the FC list :P

Also also, wow, my friend code is very similar to Zuul's. 8 digits in common.

Edited by CyclopsDragon

So I've been playing online for a while now and I'd like some opinions on my current team if possible:

Froslass:

Ability - Snow Cloak

EVs - 252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 4 Def

Item - Focus Sash

Moveset - Ice Beam, Taunt, Spikes, Destiny Bond

Role - Lead, Counter Lead

Skarmory:

Ability - Sturdy

EVs - 252 HP, 64 Attack, 176 Def, 16 Speed

Item - Leftovers

Moveset - Roost, Spikes, Whirlwind, Brave Bird

Role - Physical Tank, Staller

Swampert:

Ability - Torrent

EVs - 252 HP, 40 Defense, 216 Special Def

Item - Leftovers

Moveset - Curse, Earthquake, Waterfall, Avalanche

Role - Special Tank, Sweeper if given the chance

Dragonite:

Ability - Multiscale

EVs - 248 HP, 56 Attack, 204 Speed

Item - Lum Berry

Moveset - Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Roost

Role - Physical Sweeper

Scizor:

Ability - Technician

EVs - 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

Item - Leftovers

Moveset - Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Superpower, Swords Dance

Role - Revenge Killer, Physical Sweeper

The last spot is normally the one I change frequently, but it's normally a special sweeper of some kind.

I won't list all the pokemon I use for it, but currently I've been using a Shaymin with a Life Orb.

Edited by Duke ? Block

Hmm, just curious, after an outrage, would Dragonite even live after that (and have time to roost)? I know it does sick damage, but you're sorta locked onto it when you used it.

Others look pretty good.

Hmm, just curious, after an outrage, would Dragonite even live after that (and have time to roost)? I know it does sick damage, but you're sorta locked onto it when you used it.

Others look pretty good.

With Multiscale and some HP evs, he is suprisingly bulky, giving me enough time to roost and reset Multiscale. I only use Outrage after one or two Dragon Dance's, so Roost is basically there to buy me more time to set up. Edited by Duke ? Block

Hmm, yes..........wait, how can you get a Multiscale Dragonite already?

Don't say dream world, cause I know it is impossible to get 10k points since the dream world has been released. ಠ-ಠ

I would guess either hax or trading with someone in Japan. Would they have had enough time?

I would guess either hax or trading with someone in Japan. Would they have had enough time?

I hacked for it, the Dream World doesn't work for me so I found a list of legal dream world pokemon and Dragonite was on there.