Sign in to follow this  
QuaintHazard

Official Pokémon Thread

I hacked for it, the Dream World doesn't work for me so I found a list of legal dream world pokemon and Dragonite was on there.

Posted Image

Also I heard that the Dream World pokemon will change/rotate from time to time, is this true?

Breeding perfect IVs. So time consuming. Zorua female line... Y U NO HATCH FEMALE?!

The thing with that exploit though, however, requires no stickiness. At that points, what you want are scoops that gather up quickly, and when placing the tiny scope while it's adjusting, will stop it in place regardless of stickiness. That way, you have a monster tower of ice cream. :P

Nah, the pokemon tucked in doesn't matter.

But as Meep said, after 500 points, your Pokemon gains a level. In my opinion, putting a much higher level Pokemon in helps you much greater, especially if you're trying to raise it to level 100.

Also:

Posted Image

Getting close to 10k points!

Would anyone be interested in a Nom pokemon tournament? Not a full competative one, just a small friendly one with silly rules like All Unova or something.

Right then, let's get some rules then

How about these? :

- Only Pokemon in the Unova Dex, with One exception per team

- No Legendary Pokemon

- No Illegal Dream World Abilities

- Cannot have 2 or more Pokemon with the same Item

- Cannot have 2 or more of the same Pokemon

- No OHKO Moves

- Moves which affect Evasion banned (Double Team, Minimize etc.)

- Sleep and Freeze Clauses

- Single Battle

Edited by Duke ? Block

Right then, let's get some rules then

How about these? :

- Only Pokemon in the Unova Dex, with One exception per team

- No Legendary Pokemon

- No Illegal Dream World Abilities

- Cannot have 2 or more Pokemon with the same Item

- Cannot have 2 or more of the same Pokemon

- No OHKO Moves

- Moves which affect Evasion banned (Double Team, Minimize etc.)

- Sleep and Freeze Clauses

- Single Battle

You mean, no Dream World Abilities at all, or what? Are there specific ones that are banned?

And what are the sleep/freeze clauses?

You mean, no Dream World Abilities at all, or what? Are there specific ones that are banned?

And what are the sleep/freeze clauses?

I mean Dream World abilities that cannot be gotten yet, like Shadow Tag Chandelure

As for Sleep and Freeze Clause, it means you cannot have 2 Pokemon asleep and frozen at the same time, so if you put someone to sleep, you cannot put another Pokemon to sleep.

Darnit, all my current good pokemon are Legendaries, I have yet to finish the IV breeding phase of building the Unova part of my team. Sucks to miss the tournament.

Darnit, all my current good pokemon are Legendaries, I have yet to finish the IV breeding phase of building the Unova part of my team. Sucks to miss the tournament.

You can enter anyways, I don't want this to be a perfect pokemon tournament, just a fun one with the community.

What if you put them to sleep or freeze them by accident (i.e. secondary effect)? Or is there an actual sleep/freeze clause option in-game?

Edited by CyclopsDragon