Sign in to follow this  
QuaintHazard

Official Pokémon Thread

Oh wait a minute, I forgot that I cannot connect to global wifi, stupid DS Lite can't detect WPA2. =/

Yeah... nevermind.

What if you put them to sleep or freeze them by accident (i.e. secondary effect)? Or is there an actual sleep/freeze clause option in-game?

Pretty sure there's a setting for it anyways, I mainly put it there for Hypnosis/Spore usage.

I mean Dream World abilities that cannot be gotten yet, like Shadow Tag Chandelure

As for Sleep and Freeze Clause, it means you cannot have 2 Pokemon asleep and frozen at the same time, so if you put someone to sleep, you cannot put another Pokemon to sleep.

But if you can't get them yet... then why would you need a rule for it?

Oh wait a minute, I forgot that I cannot connect to global wifi, stupid DS Lite can't detect WPA2. =/

Yeah... nevermind.

Welcome to my world Hightwind.

I know Nintendo has a usb dongle that allows any of their consoles to get on for around $20. If you can get your hands on a credit card you can get it off their site. You could also set up a wireless router without WPA2, but the dongle is a better option on so many levels.

Apparently a pokemon in my Black team had Pokerus, but I never noticed since I never went to the Pokemon Center and now it's cured. I never saved the pokerus in the pc since I didn't know I had it. Darn it.

Damn, that sucks. My friend got a Pokemon with Pokerus, and he traded one to me. It's still in my PC box. Then again, this is the same friend who ended up with a shiny Ho-oh in HeartGold (he was restarting a lot because he kept either KOing it or running out of items). What a lucky guy.

I got a Japanese Ditto in Pokemon Black. Time to work on getting a shiny... something.

Also, does anyone know where the guys who buy things like big nuggets are?

Iccirus Pokemon Centre.

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to get the special Eeveelutions yet?

2. I'm looking for a special-using fire-type to round off my team; is Volcarona a good idea?

LOL....dude you think wrong. THIS IS A POKEMON THREAD.

POKEMON SPELLED BACKWARD IS SEXUAL INNUENDO

OH YEAH!

-predicting i will be banned from any competitive pokemon from their sexual nicknames.

I JUST GOT INTO THE DREAMWORLD FEATURE OF THE GAME

its entertaining. i guess o3o

Right before you go to make you're wish for a Pokemon, go back home and you can redo the dream world steps over again for more points (Was told this)

Oh hey, finally got Black today (FINALLY). I'll edit this post once I've got a friend code to give~

My Soul Silver code:

4427 - 2948 - 1022

Can trade some pokemons from SS to HH, if you want. ;)

Edited by Fokkusu