Sign in to follow this  
Scyrius

Nightmare Fuel Station

Why does this thread put a smile on my face?

*video*

Now imagine yourself in the situation.

That would be sort of peaceful, in my opinion.

Posted Image

i'm surprised so many people are legitimately afraid of marble hornets. i used to be the kind of person that got spooked VERY easily due to being sheltered and not being allowed to watch any proper scary movies or anything like that to go with some crazy shit that's gone on in my early childhood but a lifelong interest in the paranormal and a steady diet of horror films and stories once i got old enough to do whatever i wanted has desensitized me a bit, i think. i thought marble hornets was (it's still going, so maybe the proper word would be is) an interesting concept that was well-executed for at least the first half of the first season but i started losing interest near the end. the only thing i recall being startled during was the

one episode where he goes back to the abandoned house only to find Masky/Totheark waiting for him when he steps out into the hallway and the guy fucking rushes at him.

i think that might technically count as a "jump scare" that would work on just about anybody, though.

anyway, that was a little off topic, so here:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbugwnOE5jQ&feature=player_embedded

it doesn't say the date in the video (it does mention it being recorded in 1997), but this call occurred on September 11, 1997. could just be a coincidence, though.

not as scary:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQOSBoBh3E

and a collection of one-shot horror comics for your enjoyment:

Fuan no Tane

Prepare to gouge your eyes out, cringe in pain, cry in a corner, and all out bleed from every hole in your body from sheer terror and fright. Or something more relevant to this thread... Just, NSFW gore.

"TAG" LIST

Crocodile amputates arm, Will it blend? (Cow), How to dice your eyeball, Cut in half, seppuku anime, Meet the Medic IRL, Giant balls.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sleep well. :D

Prepare to gouge your eyes out, cringe in pain, cry in a corner, and all out bleed from every hole in your body from sheer terror and fright. Or something more relevant to this thread... Just, NSFW gore.

"TAG" LIST

Crocodile amputates arm, Will it blend? (Cow), How to dice your eyeball, Cut in half, seppuku anime, Meet the Medic IRL, Giant balls.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Already seen the Crocodile one, and I've seen the movie with the eyeball. The rest were aight. Unfortunately, I've seen worse.

"TAG" LIST

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only slightly unsettling one was the last one, mainly because he's got some major balls on him.

I hope the camera guy didn't just stand there and let him die. :|

Posted Image

dunno why people are so dumb.

Posted Image

Also, posting these cause to some, that's pretty scary stuff (drowning/falling).

Oh my gah zetta D8 I was reading those out loud and then my manga moved on my shelf a little ; n; I saw it too Dx

"TAG" LIST

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Watched all of these while eating. PROBLEM?