Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Interstella 5555

Yeap, Kinda slowpoke-pikachu type...but after few years I found the full movie, I think it was easier to buy it, but keep forgetting, yesterday due to a chain of events, I look up the famous Daft Punk Interstella 5555 movie. I think I already saw it 2 times, and tonight I'm going for the 3rd one. I tough it was an anime at first, but didn't find any chapter/episodes....until i realize it was a music/movie. Well anyways, feels weird/odd to have an artist hit anime and make a music video, not shure if gorillaz have a full movie, but they had used anime in ther videos, anyway, guitar spaceship rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Pikachu

gorillaz have a full movie

I would eat astronomically large amounts of unborn fetuses for a Plastic Beach movie in the similar style of 5555.

Sorry.

...seems we only 2 people that saw this video u_u waaaa ...

I saw it!

I remember I absolutely loved One More Time. It became my favourite music video ever. I then got the album, and several years later I got the DVD for Christmas.

It's a great film. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

this movie has been out for YEARS.

OF COURSE I SAW IT.

LET ME JUST LOOK IN THE INTERNET FOR SUPERHEROES, BUT I REALIZED I WAS SEARCHING JUST TOO LONG SO I LEFT AND DECIDED TO LIVE THE HIGH LIFE, BUT UNTIL I GET MY DIGITAL LOVE, I`LL JUST LISTEN TO THE SHORT CIRCUIT OF MY TOAST JUST ONE MORE TIME.

/ididntseewhatididthere.

...seems we only 2 people that saw this video u_u waaaa ...

You're joking, right?

I actually star in it twice, the hero and guitarist.

I remember seeing parts of it in the music videos for the songs when they were released. I eventually saw the whole thing and it's not a bad movie. Not brilliant or mindblowing but it's the sort of thing you can watch and goof off with some friends to when the music kicks in.

As for a Gorillaz movie...don't get your hopes up. The guy behind it also wrote a comic called Tank Girl which got turned into a movie. A reeeeeeally crappy movie. So crappy that he's been very reluctant to give the go ahead for a Gorillaz movie, lest it get trashed and end up like Tank Girl.

It's definitely great but I have a hard time really getting into it anymore. The whole "Hi! I'm a thinly veiled metaphor for the recording industry set to the tune of Daft Punk hope you enjoy the ride!" thing really sucks the fun out of it :/

It's definitely great but I have a hard time really getting into it anymore. The whole "Hi! I'm a thinly veiled metaphor for the recording industry set to the tune of Daft Punk hope you enjoy the ride!" thing really sucks the fun out of it :/

I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO TO PAPPYLAND.