Sign in to follow this  
ratty

RL Pics

figured this thread might be in need of a bump since I don't think it's been up front for a lot of the new people that are now coming to the server.

well...I'll take my chance!

denmax already know that I'm undead...but although I don't sound like it (actually, I hate my high pitched voice D:<)...I'll post a foto to proof...

beware of the undead with the scary high voice!

1522_fc361a46832e13805b5d02a016a755b5

Well, I can't beat Ratty's pic, I can post some interesting ones..

Posted Image

I'm on the far left in the Rock Band Drums Logo shirt. The girl in the middle is Tiffany Mink, she's been running the Warped09 Twitter account all year and my friend (Vinuash on the right) found her at this year's Warped Tour.

Posted Image

FDR Memorial, I'm a disgrace.

Well here's me as of *checks clock* 7 minutes ago. Sorry for bad quality. Just took it with a DSi. VGA resolution oh yeah...

omg, you're klingon too! RAAAWR!~ :lol:

boch ghlchraj! :D

FDR Memorial, I'm a disgrace.

i was on that same spot, schmoof, except i sat on him :) did you take a picture of Fala, his dog?

bumping thread to get more nom player pics for vid... :shock:

i'm turning japanese i think i'm turning japanese i really thinksothinksothinksothinkso... :D

I guess this'll do...i don't really feel like pictures tonight

Awwwwwrrr, thats a nice pic.

Thanks brah. I'm going out on a photography spree tomorrow night with the same girl, so I'll probably have some fresh material.

Personally, I'll pass on this (no one wants to see an ugly female.) However I think Orange should post a picture. ;D

Personally, I'll pass on this (no one wants to see an ugly female.) However I think Orange should post a picture. ;D

Personally, I'll pass on this (no one wants to see an ugly asian.) However I think Tiger should post a picture. ;D

Personally, I'll pass on this (no one wants to see an ugly asian.) However I think Tiger should post a picture. ;D

Oh shut up Orange. XD I'll email you the picture on thursday so you can stop avoidingly asking for it.

Oh shut up Orange. XD I'll email you the picture on thursday so you can stop avoidingly asking for it.

Oh shut up Tiger. XD I'll post the picture on thursday so you can stop avoidingly asking for it.

Oh shut up Tiger. XD I'll post the picture on thursday so you can stop avoidingly asking for it.

Get a room you two! :P

It's all fun and games until someone presses statuary rape charges. :)

:shock: