Sign in to follow this  
Combustible Panda

Apb: Reloaded

For both of them, William? rat.org?

Also why does it suck? Just curious and I would really like an answer that I can believe haha. (no animosity towards anyone here, I just have been given that answer 5 or 6 times and it seems to work fine for me).

I only make issue of this because skype is not an option for me unless you guys want a lot of echo and feedback. I have a desk mic and the toggle mute key may or may not be accidentally pressed. I'm assuming the skype overlay doesn't work with APB because no overlay has worked with APB yet; because of that I may not be able to tell when I'm muted. An unmuted desk mic is gonna cause a lot of problems...

edit: I'll be downloading mumble, but again I just don't wanna be causing trouble for anyone making them switch to it as I've noticed skype seems to be the preferred client.

Skype is basically an internet phone service. You add someone to your contacts list and call them directly, there's no server to connect to. As far as I know, there isn't and overlay for Skype.

As for the in game voice chat, it's crap quality, subject to the game volume of which there is only a "master" slider.

rat.org is just for Mumble.

That works! Thanks William =). An answer I'm not completely happy with (grr developers), but one I can accept.

And yeah I've used skype and have seen people try to make overlays for it; they just never seem to work with lesser-played games. (cod? of course! apb? hell no!).

Although I haven't used skype for years... was curious to see if they had made a chat room sort of conference call where you could sit in there and wait for others to come in. Guess I was mistaken.

There is a conference call.

You can have I think 25 people in a single call.

Well with 25 people you better have good internet if you're hosting many people will start to feel very laggy around 8+ people

Yeah, on the conference call I had known you could hold quite a few people (good to know the max) but I was hoping they might have also incorporated something like a ventrilo system into skype.

Good info all around thank ya both =)

I have two questions:

1. How can Enforcer gain money quickly? (besides doing missions, and taking back stolen cars)

If someone can go Criminal and give me all the loot, I'll be thankful. I'm in a desperate need of money.

2. How many contacts do you need to max out to unlock Kaspar Danko and Akiko X?

I WANT THAT GODDAMN V20

I have two questions:

1. How can Enforcer gain money quickly? (besides doing missions, and taking back stolen cars)

You don't. You have to do missions.

2. How many contacts do you need to max out to unlock Kaspar Danko and Akiko X?

You have to go through the tier one contact, then the tier two, then those two. Akiko's tiers go like this: Violet Prentiss --> Mirri Kent --> Akiko X. Then

Ty Durrant --> Grissom --> Miguel Estebano --> Kaspar Danko.

Keep in mind each tier takes longer to level up. Each level for a tier two takes up about the same amount of missions as a 3 levels of tier ones.

You should talk to me, I'm working on Mirri Kent right now, working for Akiko X. Edited by OrangeL

Yay, I just have to max out Mirri! Can you remind me your nickname so I can add you and do some missions?

there are a lot of clones in the social district =/

all jeans, t-shirt, green baseball like cap

i dont really know the full names though

what is up with that

People look like that if their clothes haven't loaded yet, pretty common in mmo's to reduce the initial loading of entering a heavily populated area - either everyone looks identical for a bit or they're invisible till they load

People look like that if their clothes haven't loaded yet, pretty common in mmo's to reduce the initial loading of entering a heavily populated area - either everyone looks identical for a bit or they're invisible till they load

Also social is the first step to every new player in the game, so you easily see everyone with the default clothing.

In other news, finally unlocked a Packer Ceresco (Cargo Van), after having a lucky morning (no enforcers on the district :D) and I'll be customizing it later.

Now I just need to complete missions like a mad man to rise levels.

I made some progress today, lost some money, made an kickass badge, and killed some criminals. Not a bad day i guess.

So, could i get an invite to the Enforcement clan?

I made some progress today, lost some money, made an kickass badge, and killed some criminals. Not a bad day i guess.

So, could i get an invite to the Enforcement clan?

Sure just ask me, OrangeL ingame, to add you.

Nothing ruins my fun while playing this more than some jerk stealing the items I stole from shop windows right from the back of my van and then fencing them himself. At least I was able to run him over and kill him in revenge. Then his friends came to gang up on me and I rage quit.

Nothing ruins my fun while playing this more than some jerk stealing the items I stole from shop windows right from the back of my van and then fencing them himself. At least I was able to run him over and kill him in revenge. Then his friends came to gang up on me and I rage quit.

We can team up, I have a player spawnable Van which can't be taken by other players.

We can team up, I have a player spawnable Van which can't be taken by other players.

this. qft. always always do this cuz criminals and enforcers alike are diiiiicks =(

also; if you use an armored car, make sure you chop shop that bastard; there's an armored vehicle bonus =) and then you spawn your van and run away singing "sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows" by leslie gore (credit idea and implementation to guv'na kit kit).

it may not be as profitable as a crazy non-stop run, but i like do try doing my ramraid runs following a few rules:

1. always use an armored car

2. always deposit ramraid stolen goods at a fence that is in a parking garage (i.e. grayson fell in financial) or close to one

-make sure it's where fencing is as easy as opening the back door and taking 2 steps.

3. never leave your car with someone else around if you stole it.

-it's better to keep the car and honk like crazy till they leave rather than risk losing not only your stolen goods, but also the massive cash bonus for the car. maybe just take a lap around the block.

4. make it a point to fill your car completely, fence, then turn into a chop shop.

-this keeps you mobile and less likely to be spotted by enforcers derping around your area randomly; especially at the chop shop near grayson as it's hidden off of the street (sorta under the freeway)

edit: i can't get indentation to work, so i spaced them out.

A few days ago I used a "free candy" van, around Veronica Lee, and got a few thousand dollars. Since the area is basically a square, it's easy to look out for enforcers, Veronica has a parking garage literally steps away from her, she's around the corner from a gas station to repair AND the money laundry, and there's a ton of stores and garage doors around that area. By the time I finished with all of them, they began to respawn into unbroken places so I could do it all over again.

But still, I prefer making my money through missions.

Also... do ram raids on early or really late hours, I've seen enforcers camping the fences for quite long times when there are too many criminals and if it's too early or too late you may find instances with 0 enforcers.