Sign in to follow this  
Combustible Panda

Apb: Reloaded

Based on how my rank has worked, I think for criminals, with notoriety (and other bad deeds) the rank goes up slowly, and by completing missions and getting a lot of standing moves it up faster. Then losing missions brings it down. And with enforcers, it's probably the same, but swap out notoriety and bad deeds with good deeds.

Basically this, with one exception.

You increase your Threat Level (rank) by winning and losing missions. Notoriety/Prestige hasn't got anything to do with it.

And I'll probably be stuck on the bottom for a little bit. Upgrading is pretty much out of the question for me, so I'll have to figure something out.

I hate the issues with this game, but love the game itself.

That's probably the third time I've said that.

for some reason, the game seems to like to crash on me at random times. the first time, i was driving to a mission when the game froze. 2nd time, i was ran over by a cop after hitting noteriety 5 and the same thing happened. both times, it happened while i was driving. anyone else have this problem?

So for those of you who have Windows 7 and have to deal with it lowering the game volume when on Skype, it can be fixed real easily in the control panel, details here: http://www.ghacks.net/2011/05/17/configure-automatic-volume-adjustments-under-windows-7.

Basically you go to the control panel, Sound, and then the communication tab. Once there, set Windows to not adjust anything when making or receiving calls.

In other news, I show off my driving talent:

Posted Image

anyone know how to join clans in abp? further more, is there a nom clan on colby? cause i kinda wanna join it :)

anyone know how to join clans in abp? further more, is there a nom clan on colby? cause i kinda wanna join it :)

You get invited.

I'm not sure that just anyone can, though. I know Killingston and Isotoxin can, but I don't know who else.

Yeah you gotta ask around. I've been busy so I haven't added anybody. So ask me sometime after tomorrow and I'll get to it.

For Will:

As of 1.5, I have bought the regular Broadwing to keep track of all unlocks. Some parts at some ranks do not unlock for some cars, but all parts unlock on the Broadwing! So don't worry if a part is not unlocked for a certain car.(Like I said, sketchy.) Furthermore, I have unlocked ALL parts for the Broadwing, such as the bullbars and antennas, by maxing out Mirri Kent.

Mirri Kent is the tier 2 after Violet, so easy peasy. Edited by OrangeL

You get invited.

I'm not sure that just anyone can, though. I know Killingston and Isotoxin can, but I don't know who else.

Wait, I can invite people? I didn't know that.

But now I do!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc

I got a bounty on my head like five times tonight...

Gotta cash in every few missions. The money launderer DOES instantly take your notoriety back to 0 with every visit.

All that's required is about $100 in unlaundered cash and a visit to make your troubles go away.

Raoull convinced me to start playing! (ie, he told me it was free.)

But before I start, any suggestions for what to do? Should I be a criminal or an enforcer? Also what the heck is this game?

But before I start, any suggestions for what to do? Should I be a criminal or an enforcer? Also what the heck is this game?

It's GTA Multiplayer in MMO form. We have 2 clans, ask me(enforcer) or killingston(criminal) to get added when you're online.

You get 2 character slots, so you can do two things:

1) Make an enforcer and a criminal on the same server (most of us play on colby)

2) Make two of the same class (either criminal OR enforcer) and select Colby for one and Joker for the other. Some people here do play on joker, so if you want to play with them and us, it's your best option.

As enforcers we have the right to confiscate garbage trucks and drive them around the city. I think we killed at least 2-3 other players.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you make a criminal on Colby, talk to me. I'm willing to help you out and help you get started on your way to getting amazing clothing.

You can get weapons and stuff too, but who needs all that? CLOTHES ALL THE TIME

Though to be honest, I'd compare this more to Saints Row, especially in terms of customization. You run around, steal cars, shoot pedestrians, shoot Enforcers/criminals and just generally go nuts.

Crap... my two favorite things in the world are running people over and looking fabulous... you're saying I can't do both at the same time?

Crap... my two favorite things in the world are running people over and looking fabulous... you're saying I can't do both at the same time?

QUITE THE OPPOSITE

NOT ONLY CAN YOU LOOK FABULOUS BUT YOU CAN RUN OVER AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT! EVEN YOUR OWN TEAMMATES! (Not even joking, Kit-Kit runs us over all the time)

QUITE THE OPPOSITE

NOT ONLY CAN YOU LOOK FABULOUS BUT YOU CAN RUN OVER AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT! EVEN YOUR OWN TEAMMATES! (Not even joking, Kit-Kit runs us over all the time)

SOLD

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST TIME

YOU ENFORCERS GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? NO? A'IGHT

I'll make an Enforcer too because I'm half wuss

EVEN YOUR OWN TEAMMATES! (Not even joking, Kit-Kit runs us over all the time)

Why is it always me? Kit-kit, Axel or Killingston but there's always a car on my face ;_;

Also I semifinished my car today but I need to finish one of my logos...

I'll make an Enforcer too because I'm half wuss

But Enforcer is good sometimes!

When Criminals are running about, you can go arrest them and take ALL of their money, maybe even more than $5000 worth!

It totally didn't happen to me twice in a row, I only assume!

I lost a ton of money that day. :(

But Enforcer is good sometimes!

When Criminals are running about, you can go arrest them and take ALL of their money, maybe even more than $5000 worth!

It totally didn't happen to me twice in a row, I only assume!

I lost a ton of money that day. :(

What he said.

Enforcers are more dick around and not give a shit. They steal cars and have the ability to arrest any criminal they see either by witnessing them committing a crime or shooting them with nonlethal bullets. They also get classier looking equipment. And sirens. The sirens are the seller.

What he said.

Enforcers are more dick around and not give a shit. They steal cars and have the ability to arrest any criminal they see either by witnessing them committing a crime or shooting them with nonlethal bullets. They also get classier looking equipment. And sirens. The sirens are the seller.

Yeah, pretty much enforcers are the criminals with badges and sirens.

Never played enforcer...should maybe get a shiny badge. But I keep getting crashes on this game :( makes me sad and it happens most of the time after I kill someone.

I STILL GOTTA GET ME SOME HIPSTER CLOTHES

Never played enforcer...should maybe get a shiny badge. But I keep getting crashes on this game :( makes me sad and it happens most of the time after I kill someone.

I STILL GOTTA GET ME SOME HIPSTER CLOTHES

Exept the badges are pretty much the most expensive pieces of clothing in the game. :3