Sign in to follow this  
ratty

We're Back!

Well that sucked. I always spent the extra money for good quality hardware, redundant disks, regular backups, I didn't plan for RAM to go bad and corrupt the disks.

I went back to a disk snapshot from earlier in the day, but the disk that the database was on is fine, so no posts on the forum should be gone due to me rolling things back to an older copy of the hard drive. The underlying files are older, but the database is up to date, so anything like a recently added avatar or stuff like that will be all corrupt and have to be reuploaded. Anything that is a file will be old.

There may be damage still, and there probably is, but it should just be leftover damage caused by the bad memory (now fixed), and I can deal with anything discovered.

Thanks ratty for taking care of the issue :)

You are a cool guy :D

In another way of terms, that's pretty badass. Having it updated daily so it keeps track of everything, fix it all, and still keep everything as it was and come back pretty calm. Good Job Ratty. Thanks!

Great job! Glad everything's fine and working. Thanks!

In another way of terms, that's pretty badass. Having it updated daily so it keeps track of everything, fix it all, and still keep everything as it was and come back pretty calm. Good Job Ratty. Thanks!

I don't like to simply say "^this" but in this cae...

^this

It says that the sprays section will be down for good, is that true? I actually enjoy looking at the sprays and lurk there quite often ._.

Edited by Kino

Sign in to follow this