Sign in to follow this  
Darkshadow8181

Leavin Nom

So I got my reserved slot taken away cause I said the N word. Then I got banned because I posted a video about LUNCHABLEZ that had the n word in it.

SO. I'm leaving nom. I'll still be around if ya guys wanna play other games with me, but I won't be on the TF2 servers or the forums too much anymore I guess.

I've been here well over a year now and have done nothing but support nom and make friends here. I'm very glad to have been part of nom for as log as I have been.

I love you all, and so does Love Frog. Cya' round.

Sad to see you go man, you're an awesome dude. Hope we get to play other games every once n awhile :c

Wow, I never knew the server was that serious about that racist word. I hope to see you some other time, will miss the awesome videos you found and posted!

:(

EDIT: Also Love Frog and your GIF avatar.

Edited by Highwind

;_;

I feel like I shouldn't object this decision, but Smoof, that was a little cold. He's obviously sorry, Dark's an awesome guy.

;_;

I feel like I shouldn't object this decision, but Smoof, that was a little cold. He's obviously sorry, Dark's an awesome guy.

You seem to misunderstand, he was banned for persistent use of racist language. He was warned time and time again and given an EXTREMELY easy ride with what usually results in an instant perma ban. He refused to listen, continued to break our rules and betrayed the trust we had in him to respect them.

You seem to misunderstand, he was banned for persistent use of racist language. He was warned time and time again and given an EXTREMELY easy ride with what usually results in an instant perma ban. He refused to listen, continued to break our rules and betrayed the trust we had in him to respect them.

Pretty much this.

Pretty much this.

Thanks for clearing up, I'm not around much on the server to always get the full picture.

I'm sorry to hear this, even though it seems like you deserved it. hope you find another great community as this.

also, I love love frog, I will miss you both ;_;

I wanna be mad at you for letting your tongue slip but your too much of a likable guy Dark.

Hope we'll get the chance to play once ever so often dude~

It's a shame to see you go, Dark. We never really talked much, but you were definitely one of the cooler people I've met and played with. Good luck with your animations!

Well, I wanna say sorry. But if it has repeatedly happened then, I'm really not.

did he just say like

that man of African descent killed me (when a demo kills him)

or like that man of African descent should die or something,

tbh the first one isnt really offensive but thats just my opinion

Someone might take it the wrong way. Also, a friendly reminder to edit your post - just because we're in a discussion about it doesn't mean you can use the word freely.

Welp, see you around, Dark.