Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Soul

I've Been Too Much Of A Dick

recently I don't know why but I have been saying a lot of things that seem to have been offending people (you know who I'm referring to but everyone is included here). I don't have any excuse on to this behavior other than that's how I usually act when I let myself go without any care whatsoever and it's all in my fault to let it go to that extent.

just to clarify this is not some bad day issues. it's only my frustration and excitement talking and it always gets the best of me. I usually end up hurting a lot of people just by trying to have too much fun. I do not expect that this alone makes everyone forgive me but just so you know that I will try my best at not insulting you. If I end up saying things you don't like, tell it straight to me. it may feel bad but it's the right thing to do.

thanks for reading this.

Everybody has to let off a bit of steam, it's alright Soul.

We all have our faults and bad days Soul, don't worry about it.

We still think you're awesome.

Nothing you can say that'll offend me :P We're all friends here so you're easily forgiven by me :P

I'm glad that we all can get along, but you do realise that this topic is more than six months old?

No need to necrobump old topics.

I'm glad that we all can get along, but you do realise that this topic is more than six months old?

No need to necrobump old topics.

to be honest i never paid any attention to the starting date of this topic XD Sorry XD