Photo

Everyone Is Giving Feedback? I Want To Do It Too!

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Poll: Humilliation round (71 member(s) have cast votes)

Should something be done to humilliation round?

1. Vanilla (no respawn, no FF, songs go over the setup next round) (19 votes [26.76%])

Percentage of vote: 26.76%

2. Health high enough to prevent death spam (38 votes [53.52%])

Percentage of vote: 53.52%

3. Noclip (7 votes [9.86%])

Percentage of vote: 9.86%

4. It's fine the way it is just alt+tab if you don't like it. (7 votes [9.86%])

Percentage of vote: 9.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Duck Overlord

• Scrimmer
  • 3844 posts
  • Soldier, Engineer, Medic

Posted December 04 2011 - 10:46 AM

Only the winning team should get melee only, that way the losing team still has the option of using more taunt kills (Huntsman, shotgun/flare-gun, and Frontier Justice). I don't know if there's a way to implement that, but I miss killing enemy Heavies that stand next to the supply locker with a Hadouken.

THIS

Losing team should be allowed to weapon-switch, just to allow some fighting back with taunt-kills.

#82 Vdawg1337

Vdawg1337

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Sniper, Medic, Spy

Posted December 04 2011 - 04:46 PM

Losing team should be allowed to weapon-switch, just to allow some fighting back with taunt-kills.

I doubt its possible to set weapons that way.
:(

#83 Jorshamo

Jorshamo

BROS BEFORE DINOS!

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Sniper

Posted June 25 2012 - 08:38 AM

I don't mean to sound like a whiner, but could we raise this discussion again, or re-implement the old restrictions? We've had unrestricted humiliation for a while now, and while it's been alright most of the time, we do still get the occasional non-nommer who just sits there, minigunning for the entire 30 seconds. A simple reversion to melee-only, like we used to have, would work even as a temporary measure until a proper decision can be made.
Backpack

PUBERTY IS THE GREATEST MYSTERY OF ALL
ALSO: GO OUTSIDE AND MAKE FRIENDS

#84 Neh

Neh

Hiya!

• Administrators
  • 3257 posts

Posted July 24 2012 - 03:32 PM

I don't mean to sound like a whiner, but could we raise this discussion again, or re-implement the old restrictions? We've had unrestricted humiliation for a while now, and while it's been alright most of the time, we do still get the occasional non-nommer who just sits there, minigunning for the entire 30 seconds. A simple reversion to melee-only, like we used to have, would work even as a temporary measure until a proper decision can be made.

It's not so much about a proper decision, but rather a lack of the coding ability needed to make the losing team capable of switching. I am curious to hear back from others regarding the move back to unrestricted endrounds though.

#85 CyclopsDragon

CyclopsDragon

Certified Wumbologist

• Members
  • 3189 posts

Posted July 24 2012 - 04:00 PM

I understand the lack of capability to move back; however, I feel that if a point is reached at which we are capable of switching back to the melee-only endround, it should probably be done. While unrestricted endround has been fine for the most part, it does get a bit tiring when there's someone who takes endround like it has to be 100% serious time.

Competitive pick up sticks.

Sometimes, I like to use the Conniver's Kunai because I'm a masochist.
Posted Image

#86 Sylver?

Sylver?

Why you ackin' so cray cray?

• Scrimmer
  • 549 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Sniper, Spy

Posted July 24 2012 - 04:03 PM

It's not so much about a proper decision, but rather a lack of the coding ability needed to make the losing team capable of switching. I am curious to hear back from others regarding the move back to unrestricted endrounds though.

If possible, the return to melee-only endrounds would be nice, at least they aren't as easy to spam and less harsh on the ears.

Oh god, the constant crit flame sounds. *shudders*

Edited by Sylver, July 24 2012 - 04:04 PM.

Posted Image

Backpack Youtube

Chali Dredle ✡: YEAH IM FUCKING
Sylver Bells: it was 9 minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users