Sign in to follow this  
Scare

Happy Halloween

With tf2mods releasing their Night of the Living Update map pack, we're launching our Halloween Mapcycle a few days earlier than planned. Please download the pack from the link (there's a download all link at the bottom of the page), it's 222MB of halloween goodness!

As always, check out the current mapcycle thread for feedback and the maps featured in our mapcycle. When valve releases their Halloween map for this year, we'll sprinkle that into the mapcycle liberally too.

Also, do our server a favor and download the mapcycle pack (279MB) and lighten the load from in-game downloading. This pack includes the NotLU maps above, and should help the lag on the server. To install these, unzip them into your tf2 maps folder (steam/steamapps//team fortress 2/tf/maps).

Have a happy Halloween!

Thanks for getting this all set up :3

Only thing I've notice is the lack of a Halloween song list. We had one last year if I recall correctly? Plus I threw a few file clips up in the song suggestion thread a while back :V

Thanks for getting this all set up :3

Only thing I've notice is the lack of a Halloween song list. We had one last year if I recall correctly? Plus I threw a few file clips up in the song suggestion thread a while back :V

I've been holding off on enabling those for maximum impact.

Today is the day, though.

I've been holding off on enabling those for maximum impact.

Today is the day, though.

Alright, thanks Neh. Few suggestions and already cut n clipped .mp3s in the song suggestion thread. Otherwise iirc the song list was good last year.

dont know where to place it..

lol

*wherever your steam folder is*\steamapps\*steamusername*\team fortress 2\tf\maps\

Probably most of you have downloaded from the server already, but if those that don't I recommend downloading them and placing them in that folder (aka install them) so you don't have to wait for the download or lose your slot because of buffer overflow.

Sign in to follow this