Sign in to follow this  
Ager

Grand Theft Auto V

Gameplay footage.

The sad part is this gameplay footage made me lose interest. Most of the videos shown were uninteresting, boring and uninspiring. Edited by kingddd

Looks somewhat interesting, altho I smell a lot of set-up scenes and fabricated gameplay. Call me again once this has come out on PC.

GTA:O possibly has microtransactions.

http://kotaku.com/data-leak-hints-at-microtransactions-in-gta-online-1373827097

Also Ratty, you keep posting stuff about how there isn't a PC release, about that, pick your preferred news site. It 

https://www.google.com/search?q=gta5+pc+code&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS483US483&oq=gta5+pc+code&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.1742j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=gta+5+pc+code&spell=1&tbm=nws

It was found when the game leaked prior to release, not to mention all but the PSP GTA's have been on PC with the 3D era games coming on average 6 months after console release.

Not sure how any of that is relevant or new information.

There is still no actual GTA V released for the PC right now, and the fact that they have done this before is again completely pointless to point out.

The currency card pack prices have been revealed:

• $100,000 Red Shark Cash Card - £1.99
  • $200,000 Tiger Shark Cash Card - £3.49
  • $500,000 Bull Shark Cash Card - £6.99
  • $1,250,000 Great White Shark Cash Card - £13.49

Extra info:

A car that costs $1 million in the game's single-player mode can be bought for much less in Online - more like $150,000. Properties are also cheaper - the most expensive you can own is $400,000.

And you can only own a single property. When you trade houses you get a rebate on the place you've moved from, so you can re-use your in-game credit to some extent.

But while some things are cheaper, others are more expensive. You'll pay more for weapon and car mods, and most are initially out of normal financial reach. Yet any potential access to these items can only be unlocked when your character ranks up.

Source:

why scoring games on a numerical scale doesn't work

Maybe we should just say the Pros and Cons and leave it there or go with the A to F scores.  Then again the alphabetic scores wouldn't work well either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSz7irOpbEY

Bikes ­>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other vehicles in this game.

Edited by Mahbonk

GTA Online is out today! If you link your game with your Rockstar Social Club account, you can have John Marston as a father to get your genes from! I wish I could have Niko and John to be my daddies :x

And it's currently not working. Users, including myself are reporting that they're being kicked out, stuck in queue, or can't start missions.

Also, would you guys like to start a Nom crew? I'm not sure if crews can be cross platform, however. But, I have it on PS3.