• Demoman

Posted September 25 2013 - 08:24 AM

The currency card pack prices have been revealed:

• $100,000 Red Shark Cash Card - £1.99
  • $200,000 Tiger Shark Cash Card - £3.49
  • $500,000 Bull Shark Cash Card - £6.99
  • $1,250,000 Great White Shark Cash Card - £13.49

Extra info:

A car that costs $1 million in the game's single-player mode can be bought for much less in Online - more like $150,000. Properties are also cheaper - the most expensive you can own is $400,000.

And you can only own a single property. When you trade houses you get a rebate on the place you've moved from, so you can re-use your in-game credit to some extent.

But while some things are cheaper, others are more expensive. You'll pay more for weapon and car mods, and most are initially out of normal financial reach. Yet any potential access to these items can only be unlocked when your character ranks up.

Source:

#42 Mugi*Donut

Mugi*Donut

Your Friendly Boner in the Morning

• Scrimmer
  • 1638 posts

Posted September 26 2013 - 07:25 AM

I hope the online portion doesn't suffer for people who play solo...;-;

I once saw Saxton Hale jump a barbed fence on horse, strangle a bear, punch a shark in the face, sign a bill for congress, save a baby from a burning building, break a ninja's neck and still arrive to work on time...ten minutes early....

#43 Mork

Mork

Resident Alien

• Scrimmer
  • 3377 posts

Posted September 26 2013 - 06:13 PM

Edited by Mork, September 26 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#44 Ager

Ager

Shitposter extraordinaire

• Scrimmer
  • 6261 posts
  • Medic

Posted September 28 2013 - 08:32 AM

why scoring games on a numerical scale doesn't work

#45 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted September 28 2013 - 09:04 AM

why scoring games on a numerical scale doesn't work

Maybe we should just say the Pros and Cons and leave it there or go with the A to F scores.  Then again the alphabetic scores wouldn't work well either.

yVRxnqJ.png

-------------------------------------------------

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#46 Ager

Ager

• Scrimmer
  • 6261 posts
  • Medic

Posted September 30 2013 - 12:59 AM

#47 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted September 30 2013 - 04:05 AM

you would think that Trevor would do something like that.

yVRxnqJ.png

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#48 Mahbonk

Mahbonk

I don't think so

• Scrimmer
  • 4605 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Spy

Posted September 30 2013 - 06:26 AM

Bikes ­>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other vehicles in this game.

Edited by Mahbonk, September 30 2013 - 06:26 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#49 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

Married to a skeleton. Platonically.

• Members
  • 3955 posts

Posted September 30 2013 - 08:38 PM

I hear the meth diet works. Can anyone confirm?

There once was a kitty named Tomo
As famous on the Internet as Domo
But his face got all shitty
Because he's a bad kitty
And now he's washed up like Rivers Cuomo

#50 Mugi*Donut

Mugi*Donut

• Scrimmer
  • 1638 posts

Posted October 01 2013 - 08:02 AM

GTA Online is out today! If you link your game with your Rockstar Social Club account, you can have John Marston as a father to get your genes from! I wish I could have Niko and John to be my daddies :x

And it's currently not working. Users, including myself are reporting that they're being kicked out, stuck in queue, or can't start missions.

Also, would you guys like to start a Nom crew? I'm not sure if crews can be cross platform, however. But, I have it on PS3.

I once saw Saxton Hale jump a barbed fence on horse, strangle a bear, punch a shark in the face, sign a bill for congress, save a baby from a burning building, break a ninja's neck and still arrive to work on time...ten minutes early....

#51 Pixel

Pixel

It's a secret to everybody

• Members
  • 1357 posts
  • Minecraft:MrPixel
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman

Posted October 01 2013 - 02:23 PM

Well I got to make my character at least. Personally I didn't like the character creation section. Wish I could have just chose how I looked instead of messing with my grandparent's and parent's looks. I got to the first race and it wouldn't load so I gave up.

I have it on 360 so feel free to add my gamertag. (Sketchy Pixel)

#52 Ager

Ager

• Scrimmer
  • 6261 posts
  • Medic

Posted October 02 2013 - 07:17 AM

#53 Mugi*Donut

Mugi*Donut

• Scrimmer
  • 1638 posts

Posted October 03 2013 - 06:05 AM

I was finally able to play online last night, and it was a great experience. I didn't notice a single element from the single player absent from the multiplayer. Even though the lobby I was in reached full capacity, there was no lagging, stuttering, or slow downs present. However, the entire city is open for play, meaning I was beaten down inside a store when I was shopping for clothes. It introduced me to the passive mode, on the other hand. It costs in-game money to activate, but it's relatively cheap, granted you're not dirt poor from dying too often. You can also change clothing, eat stored food, set up a quick GPS location (in terms of established locations), and set up a player locator, which I found most useful, by going into the inventory. The player locator points out the current location of any other player on the server so that you can meet up or set out on a personal vendetta. I took part in the latter quite often.

One of my biggest complaints is the spawn locations. I was able to avenge myself surprisingly quick due to respawning close to where I died and, in turn, where my assailants were. The other complaint is also that microtransactions won't give you an advantage, but owning the collector's edition will. The first time I went into an Ammu-Nation, I bought a single magazine for the first pistol the game provided to me. I was only able to afford a pistol since anything pertaining to guns costed an arm and a leg. The magazine was $54 out of my $312; I had to think of how I used my gun. That is until my robbery jobs gave me enough cash to go purchase enough ammo to reach capacity. I went back to the store, noticing how every gun was reserved for a certain rank, except for some weapons to the right. Lo and behold, the .50 Pistol, Sawed-off Shotgun, Bullpup Shotgun, and Hammer were all available to me, regardless of rank. Not only were they available, but they were free, customization and all. While everyone was playing cowboy with pistols, nobody dared touch me with this arsenal at my disposal.

#54 William Dogood

William Dogood

I post a lot!

• Administrators
  • 5771 posts

Posted October 05 2013 - 12:49 AM

tooked a selfie of me n my bestie red. dis us bein sili n_n!!! <3

EulqWUS.jpg

William Dogood: No...not the juice!

M31: That's not what Hitler said.

esiObC2.gif

#55 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted October 05 2013 - 09:57 AM

tooked a selfie of me n my bestie red. dis us bein sili n_n!!! <3

Needs more fish/duck lips

yVRxnqJ.png

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#56 Cloud

Cloud

Rakist

• Members
  • 1533 posts
  • Pyro

Posted October 09 2013 - 05:34 AM

It's really annoying that there is no way to get large amounts of money outside the stock market when you beat the game. I don't know how i'll ever get that 150 million golf course. I know there's a certain way to play the campaign where you could end up with 20 billion dollars by delaying a certain set of missions but I didn't know that going in and just wanted to play. They really should just add generic heists with generic dialogue and stuff so you can work for it rather then the stock market.

dDHukhF.png

#57 Isotoxin

Isotoxin

I'M STILL FRESHER!

• TF2 Admins
  • 2069 posts
  • Scout, Pyro, Heavy

Posted April 14 2015 - 02:28 PM

2013 to 2015? Ehhhh, there's still meat on these bones. I can bring this back up.

So GTA5 on PC happened. Let's do crew stuff and drive cars off cliffs or something because GTA Online is the only thing that matters.

#58 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted April 14 2015 - 03:24 PM

Finally got a chance to play it and I amazed.  The PC version runs really well and it looks pretty damn good on normal settings.  I didn't suffer any random crashing and random performance stuttering issues.  I get about 30 fps on average but it's very playable at that fps unlike GTAIV where it chugs even at 30fps.

yVRxnqJ.png

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#59 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted April 27 2015 - 06:39 PM

Finally finished GTA V single player campaign

Spoiler:

The ending with Franklin killing Michael felt really wrong.  It's kind of sad to be honest.  Even though Trevor being the sadistic prick he is, was even against killing Michael even after all those years of betrayal in their relationship between the two.

Obviously for me ending C was great although it still felt rushed because I thought those triads would at least put up a fight but nope.  Just grenade them from a distance and they die immediately.

Edited by kingddd, April 27 2015 - 06:41 PM.

yVRxnqJ.png

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#60 Mr. Music Hat

Mr. Music Hat

Resident Wallflower

• Scrimmer
  • 126 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Sniper, Medic, Spy

Posted May 11 2015 - 03:40 PM

Anyone here got a PC crew going and up to doing some jobs/heists?

Posted Image
steam profile
Packback
Previously known as TheFonz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users