Sign in to follow this  
Kingdom's Sword

Seriously Mayans

Actually the Mayans predicted it to be the Winter Solstice, December 21st.

Go away William :<

Edited by Gemini.exe

I think the Mayans were going to keep working on their calendar after a little break, but something came up and they couldn't work on it anymore.

It was called Conquest and after all the rape and pillage there was no memory of it :V

Also it's a change of cycle not the end of the world damn it >.< (altough I would laugh if it were to be an actual end of the world).

It was called Conquest and after all the rape and pillage there was no memory of it :V

Also it's a change of cycle not the end of the world damn it >.< (altough I would laugh if it were to be an actual end of the world).

what a wild party that was, huh guys?

guys?

oh right, you're not time travelers...

December 21

the day the Mayans all ate some bad hot dogs and died.

i love history.

*cough* except the 7 Million Mayans still alive to this day.

They must have missed the party.

They were vegetarians DUH

There's no evidence that the day their calender ends is when they thought the world would end. They just made the calender that long because they didn't need to make it any longer at the time.

There's no evidence that the day their calender ends is when they thought the world would end. They just made the calender that long because they didn't need to make it any longer at the time.

NO MAN

They were so good at predicting the future. That's why they are still a powerhouse today. They predicted all the bad things that would happen and avoided them.

oh wait

it was one hell of a party.

The calender on my fridge ended 2 days ago.

Nothing happened.

I believe that Jesus is going to return on December 20th just to troll the doomsday people.

"It's the apocalypse!"

"My name's Jesus, lol"

The Spanish had to go and fuck everything up before the Mayans could update their calendar.

Ya know, after making a calendar that covers 5000 years, I'd also think to myself "Yeah, I think that's long enough. Now I won't have to buy a new one for a while."

Contrary to popular belief, the Mayans did not believe in "end of the world" nor did they ever predict such thing. The whole 2012 thing is completely made up and is not base on anything remotely South-American.

Guys, listen!

Guys?

Hello?

Ow balls.

Posted Image

Ya know, after making a calendar that covers 5000 years, I'd also think to myself "Yeah, I think that's long enough. Now I won't have to buy a new one for a while."

I love you Ager.