Sign in to follow this  
Shiba

Fa-Nom-E 2012

Did registration just open or something?

It's not loading for me currently. Link seems to be okay though.

EDIT: nm... it loaded this time, just is taking a bit.

Preordered my pass a LOOOOONG time ago.

The problem is, got a project to do during that weekend.

Welp.

Preordered my pass a LOOOOONG time ago.

The problem is, got a project to do during that weekend.

Welp.

Well too bad, that project will have to wait.

Valve gathering is at 11am on Saturday.

I should be arriving in San Jose on Friday around noon, and going back to San Fran late Monday.

and how you have a 13 foot long penis and how you're a really sensitive guy who's in touch with his feminine side and that you love to talk about eachother's days at work and you're looking for something long term

Well, she's going with one of her friends and her boyfriend. And she said she's only going Saturday, I can ask stuff.

12:15 on the 25th at SFO

We're getting there on cal train from SF, but we're probably leaving at like 8am. I can send you the schedule and numbers or something.

Well, she's going with one of her friends and her boyfriend. And she said she's only going Saturday, I can ask stuff.

4 way.

We're getting there on cal train from SF, but we're probably leaving at like 8am. I can send you the schedule and numbers or something.

I guess that'll work, I am going to grab a taxi from SFO to Millbrae Station and then take that to San Jose if you guys are not planning on leaving at 8 and are held up to about 1:30ish then call me.

I guess that'll work, I am going to grab a taxi from SFO to Millbrae Station and then take that to San Jose if you guys are not planning on leaving at 8 and are held up to about 1:30ish then call me.

You could probably just take Bart from SFO to the Millbrae station and take Cal Train from there, it would be cheaper.

herp, this is me on an island thinking there's only one train station. Well it looks like it's on the way, I'll see what I can find out anyway.

just thought i'd say i should be geting to san jose pretty late in the day around 6 or later

Guess that means I get top bunk.

I'll bring my swords and we'll sword fight for top bunk

Scyrius will be referee

IF (and this is a pretty big "if") my plans go through, I'll be landing in the San Jose airport friday at like, 7 AM.

However, I need to pick up my badge at-site.

Will probably be leaving sunday night. When is everyone else gettin out of there?

When is everyone else gettin out of there?

I'm gonna arrive at the airport at 10:25AM-ish on Friday and Lemming's gonna pick me up and I guess scoot us over to Fanime immediately.

I have school so I'll be there sometime that night.

Thank you everybody. This weekend, I had the time of my life. Happiness all weekend, and inevitable sadness when it was time to depart, but it couldn't have been better.

I miss you all already, but I'm sure this won't be the last time I see you.

Thank you everybody. This weekend, I had the time of my life. Happiness all weekend, and inevitable sadness when it was time to depart, but it couldn't have been better.

I miss you all already, but I'm sure this won't be the last time I see you.

Next year, man.