Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Mann Vs Machine

just leveled up.

and yeah, you guys were right, you get an item afterwards.

strangely enough, its a strange botkiller item

and i got a wrench

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

NOT AN U-CLANK-A MUST CONTINUE THE FIGHT

The tank rounds are kind of silly.

You mean you don't like standing on top of a tank and pouring 35 straight crits shots into it while it does nothing to fight back?

You mean you don't like standing on top of a tank and pouring 35 straight crits shots into it while it does nothing to fight back?

Exactly. I let it push me and pump my scattergun or bat into it. Edited by warbrain

It's kinda funny since the tank was hyped up to "run on human blood" on the MvM page.

The tank rounds are kind of silly.

Yeah. I thought it was going to be some massive tank that actually fights back. Seeing as it runs on human blood, I thought it would do more than just push bodies as the pour damage into it.

It's kinda funny since the tank was hyped up to "run on human blood" on the MvM page.

Yeah. I thought it was going to be some massive tank that actually fights back. Seeing as it runs on human blood, I thought it would do more than just push bodies as the pour damage into it.

I went back and re-read that part of the update hype. They left themselves an out on it by saying "We're just guessing on that last part." But yeah, it's silly. If there were more spies or snipers to go along with it...

Edited by warbrain

Well it killed me before when I accidentally ran into it so.

It is silly, but I actually like it. It would be more realistic if there was a trigger_hurt on the front end of it though. Standing in front of a tank is just ridiculous!

Well it killed me before when I accidentally ran into it so.

It killed you when it ran into you? :c

heck, I've just stood in front of it as a heavy and let it push me D:

It killed you when it ran into you? :c

heck, I've just stood in front of it as a heavy and let it push me D:

It kills you when the unstoppable force meets an immovable object, i.e. you get stuck between the corner of the tank and an object.

It kills you when the unstoppable force meets an immovable object, i.e. you get stuck between the corner of the tank and an object.

Ah okay. Well that makes sense.

Also popping into random servers. 90% of the time the wave failed message is still there and never goes away. So that whole bottom portion of my screen is stuck saying wave failed the whole time. No idea how to fix it.

90% of the time the wave failed message is still there and never goes away. So that whole bottom portion of my screen is stuck saying wave failed the whole time. No idea how to fix it.

"hud_reloadscheme" in the console should do the trick.

Might be able to call hidepanel on it, but I don't know the name of the UI item that displays it.

"hud_reloadscheme" in the console should do the trick.

Might be able to call hidepanel on it, but I don't know the name of the UI item that displays it.

Thank you so much. I'll be sure to remember that.

I had an amazing "Galaxy Brigade" with inShane and some other non-nommer friends of mine earlier o3o

Sure we cheated to get $30,000 but we all played Sniper, most of us using SMGs. It was hilarious and we actually beat Decoy advanced with it.