Allows players to change their size! Big Spy? Tiny Heavy? The choice is yours!
- sm_resize [#userid|name] [scale] | Allows an admin to target multiple players | Default Flag: CHEATS (N) | Override: sm_resize
- sm_resizeme | Toggles ones size between normal and the default scale, or uses a menu if the necessary cvar is set | Default Flag: NONE (PUBLIC) | Override: sm_resizeme
- sm_scale | (See sm_resize)
- sm_scaleme | (See sm_resizeme)
- sm_resize_version | Plugin version. Do not edit.
- sm_resize_enabled | 0 = Disable plugin, 1 = Enable plugin | Default Value: 1
- sm_resize_defaultresize | Default scale of the players when resized. Normal is 1, and any decimal value above 0 is valid. | Default Value: 0.5
- sm_resize_joinstatus | 0 = No one's resized upon joining, 1 = Everyone's resized upon joining, 2 = Admins Only | Default Value: 0
- sm_resize_menu | 0 = Disable menus, 1 = Enable menus when no parameters are given | Default Value: 0
- sm_resize_voices | 0 = Normal voices, 1 = Voice pitch scales with size, 2 = No low-pitched voices, 3 = No high-pitched voices | Default Value: 1
- sm_resize_damage | 0 = Normal damage given, 1 = Damage given scales with size | Default Value: 1 (SDKHooks is required for this)
Video of it in action:
Seems to work well with the Robot plugin.
I think this would be fun for the endround shenanigans. Hitboxes are modified, so watch out for door frames.