Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

New Trailer and only about 47 more days left till launch day!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UmQ0S1C10

Also the game has shown up on the e-shop for around $35.

I want to get the AC:NL 3ds XL bundle since I don't have a 3ds yet but not digging the look. Almost looks like a poptart...

Posted Image

I really like the idea of being able to craft the game environment to fit your schedule with the ordinances. Night Owl for me considering I almost always play in the evening, heh

It's getting closer!!!

Also; is anyone else disappointed that Amazon apparently got rid of release-day delivery? Even for Prime customers? Earliest delivery date it shows for me is the 11th after paying for 1-day delivery. Weak!

=(( I'm getting it release day, but this just makes it more of a pain if anyone else in San Diego beats me to it!

Hey so can we get a roll call of everyone who is planning or has already purchased the game?

I certainly am, probably digital since Amazon shenanigans.

Hey so can we get a roll call of everyone who is planning or has already purchased the game?

I certainly am, probably digital since Amazon shenanigans.

I'm planning on getting it digitally so I don't have to deal with said shenanigans on launch day. Ironically waiting on my 3ds to get here through Amazon.

I'll post my friend code in the 3ds friend code thread once do. Hopefully that will be in a day or two.

I secretly hope that I run into Cube again, either as my own or someone elses villager. He is the only villager from my old GC Animal Crossing village I remember and I kind of miss him...

Posted Image

Getting it for free thanks to that promotion Nintendo has.

I'll post my friend code here later.

Posted Image

I hope I get to see Lily again. She was the sweetest <3

I'd like to get it, but it's pretty low on my buying games priority list.

Heh, I've had it preordered since April. Newegg had a preorder sale for 30 bucks so I went ahead and snagged it.

Pretty sure I'm getting it, mostly so I can dust off my 3DS.

You can now change between tools (fishing rod, shovel, etc) with the D-pad, without having to rummage through your inventory

Posted Image

You can now change between tools (fishing rod, shovel, etc) with the D-pad, without having to rummage through your inventory

Posted Image

I must save that gif...it is amazing.

I'm picking this up hopefully on the release day...which is June 9th if I remember correctly :) I <3 animal crossing so im hella excited.

I'm picking this up hopefully on the release day...which is June 9th if I remember correctly :) I <3 animal crossing so im hella excited.

Yep yep. A Sunday... So strange...

I doubt most stores get shipments on Sundays unless they're calling in extra ship/receive staff for the day. Usually Sunday shipments are restocking perishables depending on the scheduling. Depends on the store and the volume it does, but you might be able to sneak one Saturday or Friday if you know a manager closely and they get them early ;).