• Please log in to reply
496 replies to this topic

#481 CyclopsDragon

CyclopsDragon

Certified Wumbologist

• Members
  • 3189 posts

Posted September 09 2013 - 05:43 PM

No, I was out for a while, sorry lol. If you see this again, I'll come by, but it's fine if you're done.

Competitive pick up sticks.

Sometimes, I like to use the Conniver's Kunai because I'm a masochist.
Posted Image

#482 Mahbonk

Mahbonk

I don't think so

• Scrimmer
  • 4605 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Spy

Posted September 09 2013 - 05:48 PM

Oh, come in it's still open. :)

Edited by Mahbonk, September 09 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#483 QuaintHazard

QuaintHazard

Hazardly Hazardous

• TF2 Admins
  • 3850 posts

Posted September 09 2013 - 08:59 PM

Finally got my first villager picture from Agnes. I thought I would have gotten Lolly's first but nope (but I don't mind Agnes so oh well). After I get Lolly's, I'll try and go for Rosie's.

Also can't get Hamphrey to move. I ignore the crap out of him, but I make no progress. Smacking him with a net doesn't speed things up for me either.

Posted Image

#484 Ager

Ager

Shitposter extraordinaire

• Scrimmer
  • 6261 posts
  • Medic

Posted September 09 2013 - 11:36 PM

Finally got my first villager picture from Agnes. I thought I would have gotten Lolly's first but nope (but I don't mind Agnes so oh well). After I get Lolly's, I'll try and go for Rosie's.

Also can't get Hamphrey to move. I ignore the crap out of him, but I make no progress. Smacking him with a net doesn't speed things up for me either.

I hear smacking people with a net only slows the process down.

Word is, if you completely ignore a neighbor you don't want, they'll leave in one or two weeks.

#485 QuaintHazard

QuaintHazard

Hazardly Hazardous

• TF2 Admins
  • 3850 posts

Posted September 10 2013 - 05:06 PM

I hear smacking people with a net only slows the process down.

Word is, if you completely ignore a neighbor you don't want, they'll leave in one or two weeks.

I haven't smacked him with a net for 4 weeks. He refuses to move while everyone else wants to.

Posted Image

#486 emeraldscorpion90

emeraldscorpion90

SEE?

• TF2 Admins
  • 2907 posts

Posted September 13 2013 - 03:50 PM

I haven't smacked him with a net for 4 weeks. He refuses to move while everyone else wants to.

I assume you haven't spoken to him or talked to him when he attempts to talk to you?

Trades.
My backpack.
Tactically Inane Tower Squad (Minecraft)

EA's marketing is a jock running up to you and punching you in the dick for not playing the latest Medal of Honour. It doesn't matter if you play it anyway, you still got punched in the dick.

Oh god they fly and have ass lasers.

#487 QuaintHazard

QuaintHazard

Hazardly Hazardous

• TF2 Admins
  • 3850 posts

Posted September 14 2013 - 11:20 AM

I assume you haven't spoken to him or talked to him when he attempts to talk to you?

I would, but he doesn't even get the lines above his head when I walk in front of him, so he won't even tell me he's moving.

He stuck right infront of my bridge and mayor's office, I can't seem to do anything about it. :\

On another note, I got Ribbot now, and he moved in a perfect spot, didn't even have to move his house through the special house moving trick. I just need Hamphrey to move, and then I can go search for Daisy and I should have a good town (probably replace Lyman another dog villager too, and get all of their houses close together).

Posted Image

#488 Mahbonk

Mahbonk

I don't think so

• Scrimmer
  • 4605 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Spy

Posted September 17 2013 - 08:56 AM

Today i've learned that rain doesn't water flowers. And just because i didn't watered them for one rainy day, most of my hybrids died.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#489 Ager

Ager

Shitposter extraordinaire

• Scrimmer
  • 6261 posts
  • Medic

Posted September 17 2013 - 11:49 AM

Today i've learned that rain doesn't water flowers. And just because i didn't watered them for one rainy day, most of my hybrids died.

Game logic

#490 CyclopsDragon

CyclopsDragon

Certified Wumbologist

• Members
  • 3189 posts

Posted September 26 2013 - 07:30 AM

Today was the first day in a while that I got the "Soccer Drilling" conversation from Ribbot, and there was a new conversation option at the bottom, "You're in love with me!" I figured it must've popped up because I'm really good friends with him (I got his pic and such), so I chose it, and the response was, "In love? Well, I guess there's always that chance when you're gazing into someone's eyes... But I don't wanna hear about that right now!! Sheesh! You may not have the concentration for soccer..."

I dunno, I thought it was cute.

Posted Image

#491 CyclopsDragon

CyclopsDragon

Certified Wumbologist

• Members
  • 3189 posts

Posted September 28 2013 - 07:09 AM

I hate to double post, but does anyone have purple pansies? They're the last flower I need besides carnations. I can give you some fertilizer to breed more of them if you do.

Posted Image

#492 QuaintHazard

QuaintHazard

Hazardly Hazardous

• TF2 Admins
  • 3850 posts

Posted September 28 2013 - 12:51 PM

I'm afraid I don't have any purple pansies....only blue and orange (which are going to be replaced with golden roses so I dont have to water as many flowers).

Posted Image

#493 CyclopsDragon

CyclopsDragon

Certified Wumbologist

• Members
  • 3189 posts

Posted September 29 2013 - 02:00 PM

Oh hey, in other news, I thought they'd removed the unique messages for when villagers give you their pic, but apparently I was wrong. The message I got from Graham was definitely unique.

Posted Image

#494 Action Hank

Action Hank

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 632 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Spy

Posted October 30 2013 - 02:09 PM

Not sure how many people are still playing this with the release of pokemon but I wanted to ask if anyone has gotten the spooky table this month? It's the only piece I need to finish the spooky set and it hasn't popped up for me all month.

Posted Image

#495 QuaintHazard

QuaintHazard

Hazardly Hazardous

• TF2 Admins
  • 3850 posts

Posted October 30 2013 - 03:42 PM

Spooky Table may be a Jack only item if you give him candy.

Posted Image

#496 Action Hank

Action Hank

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 632 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Spy

Posted October 30 2013 - 06:25 PM

Spooky Table may be a Jack only item if you give him candy.

Mahbonk helped me out with it(Thanks again bro). In New Leaf, Jack gives you items from the "Creepy" set instead of the spooky set.

Posted Image

#497 CyclopsDragon

CyclopsDragon

Certified Wumbologist

• Members
  • 3189 posts

Posted December 09 2013 - 05:12 PM

Wow, long time no thread. Anyway, has anyone got the full Robo series and/or Kiddie series? I'd like to catalogue both. I'll give you some bells or let you catalogue the Santa outfit and the Jingle, Sleek or Balloon series.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users