Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

I currently have a Cabin Table, but it's in use. I've had terrible luck finding tables, but I'm not particularly attached to it, so, if you have a spare that'd be helpful. If not, it's yours.

I'm also seeking out Regal set furniture.

It's all good for the table, Zeta is offering me 4 pieces.

I do have your Regal Bed though, just let me know when you want it.

I heard they don't grow if the fruit it potentially produces won't find a space to drop (IE, other potential dropped fruits take up the same space, with no extra spaces next to them).

There would be room though (as long as you have a space between each tree you're good...the fruit will just fall to other available directions around the whole tree). However, the problem is that some spots on the land are "dead zones", which will continuously reject any tree growth. That's why no matter how many trees you plant, it will never grow.

I got a Cabin Table, Chair, Bench, and Dresser for you bud

Thanks mang, just send me a message in Steam when you're available.

According to IGN all those wonderful island beetles appear in the town in July and August. That means that now you don't have to go to the island to rake in the bells and you can use your silver net if you have one.

Perhaps, but it depends how they spawn (the trees near the cliff might have some bugs on them). Time will tell.

I just got ANOTHER silver slingshot. This is ridiculous. I just want a balloon chest and wall!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the first arapaima of the season just got off the hook. God dammit.

I gave a villager a random piece of furniture cause they wanted something to redecorate, they repayed me with a gold stereo.

I almost feel bad

Toast, I saw what the post said before, did you want my spare balloon floor? My last post was wrong, I needed a wall and I have a spare floor actually.

Toast, I saw what the post said before, did you want my spare balloon floor? My last post was wrong, I needed a wall and I have a spare floor actually.

Sure, my games dead atm, so would tomorrow be good?

Sure, my games dead atm, so would tomorrow be good?

Sure, no problem.

EDIT: ARE YOU SERIOUS, SILVER SLINGSHOT NUMBER THREE? Someone please take one of these from me.

Im collection the modern series and I'm looking for the cabinet, lamp, wall clock, and chair. Lemme know if you have them and are willing to trade. I can pay or try and collect whatever you need as well.

Edit: Didn't realize I got a Robo-Clock Quaint, ordered it. I'll have it to you by tomorrow. Also Zetsu I have a Regal Carpet if you need it.

I have a modern lamp, also Katrina is in my town today, I would appreciate it if anyone wants to stop by and get their fortunes

I added you, do you want anything for the lamp? I'll get my fortune taken if you want me to stop by today.

5129-1051-4075

My turnip prices are currently at 387. If you'd like me to open my gates just let me know over steam. I'll be slightly afk so please don't do anything to mess up my town.

So I don't think that the Balloon Chest actually exists; I guess that just means I need the wallpaper.

Also, I got my fourth silver slingshot today. Seriously, if anyone wants one, don't hesitate to ask.

Reese is offering 628 bells for Turnips in my town. Add me at 4184-2120-3271 and get in here.

Reese is offering 628 bells for Turnips in my town. Add me at 4184-2120-3271 and get in here.

I'd like to stop by if you have the time

Mind if I swing by and sell off the rest of my turnips?

The gate is open, just drop in.

After Zeta and Servbot sell their turnips, I'm gonna let my 3DS charge its batteries. Send me a message on Steam if you want in.

Stupid question, how do you add Friend codes ?

On the home menu, tap the orange square face

Edit: Also, I remembered I can just leave my 3DS on while it charges, so there's no need to message me on steam if anybody wants in.

I forgot to sell 10 bunches of turnips ah im sorry.

Made 12m in turnips this week. I never wanna buy that many again.