Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

Sure, no problem, just gotta have dinner first. Also, I finally got my balloon wallpaper. After getting TWO MORE SILVER SLINGSHOTS. Again, these are free for anyone who wants one.

Reese is offering 628 bells for Turnips in my town. Add me at 4184-2120-3271 and get in here.

Do you know if you'll be online again? Its totally fine if you wont be, I don't want to force you at all or anything.

Do you know if you'll be online again? Its totally fine if you wont be, I don't want to force you at all or anything.

My 3DS has charged, so I can leave the gates open for a bit, sure.

Come on in. I'd message you via 3DS but you can't hit home while your gates are open, for some dumb reason.

Sure, I'm busy most of this afternoon but I'll sign on when I'm back.

On a completely unrelated note, I have no idea how I got perfect town.

Posted Image

I'm doing town remodeling, but I've run out of axes. If anyone has any available, I'm more than willing to buy them.

Turnips here are going for 537 each.

Of course I dont have any turnips now. FML.

Town is open, if you haven't spent them all at Yaya's.

Can I swing by? Missed the chance at yaya's yesterday.

Still seeking axes :( leif has been selling nothing but watering cans for the past days!

I've added you, I have a couple of spare axes that I could give you.

aah, thank you, thank you. I owe you one. shall i head over now?

Will do. Also, does anyone have the lucky black cat? It's the only one I don't have and I'd love to just add it to my catalogue so I can buy it.

Also, just need a Robo Bed, and I'm done my Robo Series!

Lucky for you, I saw a Robo Bed in the HHA showcase earlier today and ordered it for you, so I'll give that to you sometime tomorrow.

A citizen needs a petition signed by 6 NPC's that are from any other town. Anybody up to let me run around and have people sign for the Cute Things Are Cute petition?

A citizen needs a petition signed by 6 NPC's that are from any other town. Anybody up to let me run around and have people sign for the Cute Things Are Cute petition?

If you haven't gotten that yet, you can come over to my town. Let me know if you want to drop by.