Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

My turnips are selling for 471 bells. I'm going to open my gates if you want to sell your turnips. I kinda wish I bought turnips this week.

Edit: The gates are closed now.

Edit 2: If you want to sell turnips in my town just ask me to open the gate.

Edited by DANGER_HIGH_VOLTAGE

Thanks to DHV for letting me sell my turnips. Made 5.1 million this week. Hope to make 20-25 million next week.

Also yes.....the silver can is nice, but I'd really like to have a full coverage watering can so I can walk and not aim.

I've got several lucky ticket items I don't need, going to list them here if anyone wants them.

Hero's boots x1

Hero's clothes x1

Varia Suit Boots x2

Pipe x1

Metroid x1

Fire Bar x1

Triple Red Shells x1

1-Up Mushroom x1

Bill Blaster x1

blue Pikmin hat x1

Also have a balloon hat if anyone wants it. I'm also looking for a perfect peach, sold mine before I realized they were worth a lot. Contact me through Steam if you are interested.

Update: Got a Varia Suit and a Super Star now.

I've finally unlocked the Dream suite.

Dream Adress : 4600-2366-7687

Bug-off was yesterday on my city. I just discoreved that someone messed up with the time, now it's Sunday and the Turnip lady is already here.

I am poor, but i have a lot of perfect apples to sell. Can someone invite me to their town ? Tommorow i can't have access to Internet because i'm going on vacation.

Edit:

Nevermind, i changed the time and it's back to normal ( I was affraid to screw up everythingby changing the time). However i still need to sell these Perfect apples.

Anyway i still won the contest with my golden stag yesterday :P

Edited by Mahbonk

Black roses! I'm so happy now. That just leaves 6 non-carnation flower types left. Blue roses are gonna be a pain to get, though.

EDIT: Does anyone have the sleek wallpaper? It's all I need to complete the set.

Also, I'm having a gyroid clearance. Any gyroid from this list for 100 bells!

Tall Alloid

Tall Bowtoid

Clankoid

Mini Clankoid

Croakoid

Mega Croakoid

Dekkoid

Tall Dingloid

Wee Dingloid

Mini Echoid

Mini Gargloid

Lamentoid

Metatoid

Oombloid

Mega Percoloid

Tall Percoloid

Tall Poltergoid

Mini Puffoid

Slim Quazoid

Rustoid

Mini Rustoid

Sproid

Strumboid

Mini Warbloid

I'm already maxed out on gyroids myself. You'd probably be better off just selling those to Re-Tail.

Anyway, new Turnip sheet up again. Please guys, need more turnip prices (at least for the afternoons). :o

Not gonna lie, it just seems kinda pointless to post prices unless they're at a high amount, so people can actually make a profit. I don't know if anyone uses the patterns for "predicting" turnip prices, but that just doesn't seem that useful to me anyway.

Just my two cents as to why people might not be posting them.

Not gonna lie, it just seems kinda pointless to post prices unless they're at a high amount, so people can actually make a profit. I don't know if anyone uses the patterns for "predicting" turnip prices, but that just doesn't seem that useful to me anyway.

Just my two cents as to why people might not be posting them.

I've sold a few turnips at a price of 150-200 Bells to make a quick buck. I don't expect a high price every day, but it someone's got a profit at all and I need some bells quick, I'll just sell there.

(Admittedly, this last week I neglected to post turnips, I was "on vacation" all week)

I'm on and off Animal Crossing for the most part a week at a time. I usually only post prices when I buy turnips and get on.

Edited by Action Hank

Not gonna lie, it just seems kinda pointless to post prices unless they're at a high amount, so people can actually make a profit.

Fair enough. Of course what I need to know is, what is a high enough price?

I will revamp the spreadsheet to make it so people can just log in their date and what their price is, but a certain threshold might be nice.....

Maybe 150 bells?

i totally logged in here for this.

i got New Leaf on Thursday. i had a lovely time at Danger's town on Saturday!

my friend code is 3239 - 3287 -5009 and I'd love to hang out sometime <3

i totally logged in here for this.

i got New Leaf on Thursday. i had a lovely time at Danger's town on Saturday!

my friend code is 3239 - 3287 -5009 and I'd love to hang out sometime <3

\o/

Fair enough. Of course what I need to know is, what is a high enough price?

I will revamp the spreadsheet to make it so people can just log in their date and what their price is, but a certain threshold might be nice.....

Maybe 150 bells?

Yeah, zetsu, I totally understand that, but chances are, nobody's going to sell for under 100 bells for a profit, and if an emergency bell selling IS required, you could always just ask around, I'm sure SOMEONE would be willing to help out.

Maybe 100 bells should be the basis for posting?