Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

Well, I could leave the sheet, but I will think about it. I don't want this to be a chore for people, I just want everyone to help each other out with getting lots of bells.

Anyway, for the Cabin Series, I just need a Cabin Clock and Cabin Wardrobe? Anyone have?

For the past couple of days I've only been able to find three fossils a day. Just now I found out that the fourth fossil was hidden by the flowers next to my house. I only found it because I wanted to plant another flower, but it skipped the space I was on. I thought it was funny.

Well, I could leave the sheet, but I will think about it. I don't want this to be a chore for people, I just want everyone to help each other out with getting lots of bells.

Anyway, for the Cabin Series, I just need a Cabin Clock and Cabin Wardrobe? Anyone have?

I could catalogue-order a clock for ya

I just picked up this game yesterday and literally the first thing I did was get stung by bees

Also I found a Robo-bed in a tree and that was pretty cool.

Turnip prices are at 466 right now. Let me know if you'd like me to open my gates.

I'd like to drop by.

I got some Nintendo dupes. Make yer claims!

Big Bro's 'Stache x1

Block (that's a ? Block) x1

Green Pipe x1

Yoshi's Egg x1

Blue Falcon x1

Coin x1

Midna's Mask x1

I'd like to drop by.

I got some Nintendo dupes. Make yer claims!

Big Bro's 'Stache x1

Block (that's a ? Block) x1

Green Pipe x1

Yoshi's Egg x1

Blue Falcon x1

Coin x1

Midna's Mask x1

Sure thing. I'll be leaving my gates open for a while while I take care of some stuff. Feel free to drop by whenever.

I just had one of my villagers come into my house unannounced. It was like he was the player and I was the NPC.

I just had that happen an hour ago too...I was going through my first room and Lolly just popped in. o3o

all the Nintendo stuff you get from lucky tickets... you can't sell them... what's the point? just collector items? (I noticed Danger had them in his museum)

I got TWO yellow pikmin hats. Those are pretty great, though.

all the Nintendo stuff you get from lucky tickets... you can't sell them... what's the point? just collector items? (I noticed Danger had them in his museum)

I got TWO yellow pikmin hats. Those are pretty great, though.

You can't sell everything to the Nooklings (they don't take furniture of any kind), but you can sell anything to Reese.

And yeah, they're collector items of sorts.

So few things: I've been busting open rocks with my shovel and getting gems, but what exactly do they do? I can't seem to display them in my home.

Also, I went down to the beach and saw Gulliver, passed out and lying on his front. He mumbled some odd gibberish when I talked to him and did nothing else, so I kinda just...left him there.

Finally, do the Nook brothers sell any tools other than the first two they have? They've been selling just the shovel and the net for 5 days now.

So few things: I've been busting open rocks with my shovel and getting gems, but what exactly do they do? I can't seem to display them in my home.

Also, I went down to the beach and saw Gulliver, passed out and lying on his front. He mumbled some odd gibberish when I talked to him and did nothing else, so I kinda just...left him there.

Finally, do the Nook brothers sell any tools other than the first two they have? They've been selling just the shovel and the net for 5 days now.

1. Gems can be sold for money, or you can keep them and when you sell enough stuff at Re-Tail and catalogue enough furniture and clothing, Reese's husband wakes up, and he can customize some furniture items, some of which use gemstones in the customization. Gold nuggets can be made into golden furniture once you get enough.

2. You have to talk to Gulliver a bunch of times and he wakes up. He then tells you he forgot where he was going, gives you a description and you have to figure out where he was going. If you get it right, he sends you something you can only get that way the next day.

3. They do eventually sell different things, you just have to be patient.

2. You have to talk to Gulliver a bunch of times and he wakes up. He then tells you he forgot where he was going, gives you a description and you have to figure out where he was going. If you get it right, he sends you something you can only get that way the next day.

Just a side note to make, if you have the Megaphone, just say "Gulliver" into the microphone and it'll wake him automatically.