Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

One of my bear villagers sent me a baby bear in a letter. I'm going to be keeping my eye on him.

OMG IS IS BEARDO??

Posted Image

Both my cranky hippos moved out of town and the T.I.Y. got finished building all in the same week. Tis' a good week.

I want Monique to move. I loved her in the Game Cube version but in this one I just wanna hit her with my bug net all the time.

I really want Chow to move in.

My boyfriend wants Lolly to move in because he's a weirdo.

No, it was Kody.

Posted Image

yeah DHV, watch out for that one.

Alright, I officially have a persimmon supply! If anyone wants persimmons, do not hesitate to ask me and I will send one or two your way (unless I've run out, in which case you'll have to wait).

the balloon furniture... is that the only thing you can get from the balloon presents? because that shit is uggggly.

also, has anyone tried doing the whole 'changing the name of your SSID' to get the download items?

the balloon furniture... is that the only thing you can get from the balloon presents? because that shit is uggggly.

also, has anyone tried doing the whole 'changing the name of your SSID' to get the download items?

You can also get the balloon hat (which is kinda ugly unless you like balloon furniture, I happen to like it). Also, you get medals from Phineas once you pop enough, and once you've popped 16, you might see a silver or gold toolbox for the silver or gold slingshot.

And yes, someone (can't remember who) reported in here that it does work.

Perfect Oranges are on special at Re-tail in my town. If you want to get some extra bells, i'll open my town.

Turnips are 600 bells in my town today...

...and didn't bought any last Sunday ffffff.

Edited by Mahbonk

Turnips are 600 bells in my town today...

...and didn't bought any last Sunday ffffff.

Are they still taking that price or has it gone down?

Also if anyone has some good prices please message me, I have a bunch of turnips to unload.

If anyone has any profit, preferably selling for ~150 (or more?) on turnips, please let me know. I've got about 2,700 turnips I don't want to lose :(

Sorry Zetsu, I've had crap prices all week. :\ Not sure if I want to buy turnips anymore...will have to think about it. I should get the turnip page fixed up for everyone....I'd rather have just people posting what they think is a high price.

Anyway, I'm still in need of a Cabin Clock and a Cabin Wardrobe...help would be extremely appreciate for these 2 pieces.

I just bought almost 4000 turnips. I hope there's a good price over 92 bells this week.

How much are your turnips ?