Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tinder

Animal Crossing : New Leaf

Well I was gonna wait til I was mayor again, but the fireworks festival sorta put a delay in that so whatever.

I lost my previous save, so I had to start over. If anyone has any spare furniture or Nintendo items, I will gladly pay for them (donations are cool too of course). Either way, just message me on Steam or whatever if you want to do some trading.

Also my friend code is different now: 3797 - 6786 - 1305

Sorry Zetsu, I've had crap prices all week. :\ Not sure if I want to buy turnips anymore...will have to think about it. I should get the turnip page fixed up for everyone....I'd rather have just people posting what they think is a high price.

Anyway, I'm still in need of a Cabin Clock and a Cabin Wardrobe...help would be extremely appreciate for these 2 pieces.

I haven't played Animal Crossing in about a week and a half but I think I have a cabin clock, I'll check for you and let you know.

Okay, so after getting all of Redd's fireworks items, here are my spare tickets:

Crackle x3 (Ultra Hand)

Flash x8 (lovely phone)

Kaboom (Ultra Scope)

Pop x2 (Ultra Machine)

Sparkle (miniature car)

Whiz x6 (Ten Billion Barrel)

Anything that's not claimed by 10:45PM EDT (125 minutes from posting) will be exchanged and pawned. Let me know through here or Steam if you want something.

All gone now.

One of the SpotPass houses at the showcase had an aurora screen! I'm so happy! I thought I was going to have to do some trading with someone who got the Japanese downloadable items to get my hands on it. Now I'll be able to have the aurora borealis at this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within my kitchen!

Has anyone caught a petaltail dragonfly yet? I'm absolutely dumbfounded by the rarity of these things.

EDIT: Wow, I post this and then catch one less than ten minutes later. That's great.

Okay, I have a slight problem. I've had my Garden Center since the 20th of June, and I've bought a sapling every day that I could. That should be more than 50 saplings, and yet I haven't gotten the golden axe. Is anyone else having this problem?

Okay, I have a slight problem. I've had my Garden Center since the 20th of June, and I've bought a sapling every day that I could. That should be more than 50 saplings, and yet I haven't gotten the golden axe. Is anyone else having this problem?

I read somewhere that you have to plant the saplings too. I can't verify that for sure, but have you tried it?

I read somewhere that you have to plant the saplings too. I can't verify that for sure, but have you tried it?

oh shit, if that's the case then I'm boned. I read on multiple guide that you only need to buy the 50 saplings, Shrubs do not count. He lets you know on the 50th purchase that you've done the amount.

Well, great, looks like I'm waiting another month or so. Thanks for the info.

So I got the golden axe today, but I certainly haven't planted 50 saplings that I've bought from Lief, and I'd planted way more than 50 trees before buying the 50th sapling. My guess is that once you've hit 50 saplings, it checks to see if you plant the sapling that day, and if you do, he gives it to you on your next purchase.

Is there any way to tell which of Redd's art is real and fake? My current strategy of "pick the one that you can just use for yourself if it's fake" isn't working out.

Is there any way to tell which of Redd's art is real and fake? My current strategy of "pick the one that you can just use for yourself if it's fake" isn't working out.

This should help you.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/guide_how_to_spot_fake_paintings_and_statues_in_animal_crossing_new_leaf

Btw does anyone have high Turnip prices today ? Anything over 150 would be nice.

Edited by Mahbonk