Sign in to follow this  
William Dogood

Game Sales

Don't really care about/need any of those games except Metro 2033. Though getting that plus a copy of Saints Row 3 to give to someone sounds pretty nice.

Five bucks for Saints Row 3: The Full Package would be incredible if that is the case.

If it's only the base game, there are still DLCs to get your hands on. Though only three are really content-based.

That was roughly my reaction too. But apparently no go for Steam.

Edit: But on it's page it lists Steam as the DRM. I suppose maybe the package dealy thing doesn't offer a Steam version?

Edit: But on it's page it lists Steam as the DRM.

Yeah I was just looking at that. That's weird. I'll wait til I see what happens with others.

Yes. Just like many 3D Sonic games like Sonic Heroes.

Oh. Makes sense.

Also I feel like I want to get one of these packs but I already own like half of each one. Only one that I wouldn't get seconds on is the Genesis pack, but I don't know if I want that because of how simplistic the loader is. I get more features out of Kega Fusion, honestly.

Life is hard.

GOG is having a Holiday Sale with the majority of their selection 50% off up until the 3rd of January.

Nope, Duke Nukem Forever is still too expensive for me.

If the DLC were included, MAYBE I'd go for it, but otherwise.

Is the first F.E.A.R any good? I love scary games and 3$ usd isnt bad at all for it haha.

I remember it getting a lot of good reviews back when it came out, so I'm pretty sure it's worth $3.

Blood Bowl is on sale on Steam, not sure if any other nommers were ever interested in it. When it was originally released I avoided it because on top of the Steamworks DRM it had SecuROM with limited activations, but now they have a newer version that only uses Steamworks. The newer version is "Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition".

I just played my first match up and my poor Skaven got stomped into the dirt. Pretty fun :D.