Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Chinchilla

Humiliation?

I recall at one point we had a mod to make Humiliation melee only, which was much preferred to the whole 'get trapped in respawn and killed forever/strange farming goldmine' it became. But I've noticed that the mod doesn't seem to be up anymore? What happened to it? Could we get it back up or was there a problem?

I actually like non-melee-only just because I can use my bazooka to kill the other team. Other than that, it's kind of annoying I guess when there several anuses on the server.

That said, I have no idea what happened. I assume it broke after one of the updates (probably Halloween) and it never got fixed. This would also explain our neat little sudden deaths lately.

Let's put it this way; I don't hide during humiliation to escape death. I hide to escape the ear-raping cacophony of rocket/fire/minigun spam.

several anuses on the server.

I don't know if I should laugh or be grossed out.

I sort of agree... I don't really play anymore but I rather stay away from spawns during end games or plain alt tab because the noise can get unbearable, specially with headphones.

I'll check in on it, though keep in mind we are supposed to have access to certain weapons that have taunt kills as well as the melee weapons.

I actually wouldn't mind removing respawn...I mean, it does take away the fun of trying to chase down enemies or trying to escape, but quite a few people usually just run around and not attack anyway.

I actually wouldn't mind removing respawn...I mean, it does take away the fun of trying to chase down enemies or trying to escape, but quite a few people usually just run around and not attack anyway.

I just rocket jump/sticky jump and goof around with others.

I just rocket jump/sticky jump and good around with others.

You and other 2 people come to my mind.

It's more like Fatcat says, it's proportional to how many anuses are in the server at the moment, so just because 2 or 3 people are no danger at the moment doesn't mean the other 8+ people on the enemy team are there just for the giggles.

Yes please.

But it looks like it hasn't been updated in two years.

yet the Reddit servers that i play on sometimes (UK and Europe) have it, or something similar.

I just suggested something, I'm not going to find the working version.