Sign in to follow this  
Sylver?

Sylver Does Video Requests

Ever had a funny moment happen to you on Nom, but you can't seem to find the time to record it, or maybe you're using a toaster to play TF2 and can't record at a decent enough quality?

Well thats what I'm here for, since I have a lot of time on my hands, I am now doing Nom video requests. To submit a moment for recording just fill out this form:

STV: (Exact name or basic time, just be specific please C:)

Moment Description: (Try to get descriptive with this and try to use names, not just: the pyro. It'll help speed up the process)

When: (If you can get the ticks, that would be awesome, if not, just tell me which round or at what part of the STV its in)

So for example:

STV: auto-20121208-2036-cp_steel.dem.7z or Dec. 8, late at night, on cp_steel

Moment Description: I hear Chinny say "Don't take the teleporter" before I go and take the teleporter

Time: Last quarter of the STV or Last round or Tick 38273

So yeah, hopefully people use this thread, if not, oh well, I'll probably go do something else, who knows.

STV: auto-20121208-2036-cp_steel.dem.7z or Dec. 8, late at night, on cp_steel

Moment Description: I hear Chinny say "Don't take the teleporter" Chinny said 'A Scout just used the teleporter before I go and take Sylver takes the teleporter

Time: Last quarter of the STV or Last round or Tick 38273

:3?

STV: auto-20120414-0925-cp_steel, April 14, 2012 (I think).

Coment description: When Cake says: "We got this" and most of the BLU team is on the last point.

Time: One minute and a half before the round ends (Tick: 133000).

Demo Linky

Description:The one at the beginning is IDK, and the one at the end is a player escape.

Time: One at the very beginning of Desperados (waiting for players), one at the end of desperados.

(NOTE: I'm filling this in for zap, cause he's a lazy person)

Hey another two parter! Here's theDemo linky

What and when: one personal, one more general. The first one happens about a quarter of the time left (five minutes left). I begin trying to taunt kill red team. Psyprox then proceeds to get cocky. Hilarity ensues.

The second invovles sudden death and Iso saving the day.

Oh yeah, the Christmas Update broke demo files so I have to wait for a fix. Sowweee.

Demo Link

What: Me playing Scout hit a Sandman ball into the building with the point on Sawmill, hitting Ben in midair, which immediately pushed him into a saw

When: Somewhere between 7:00 - 5:00 minutes left on the map timer, second last round 

hey sylver are you able to record stuff like, if someone was to have a HL2 horse hat? I haven't instealled HL2 in the moment as I have no money for more disc space ;_; so I uninstalled it for now, which is why I can't see the model but I'd need it for the video/demo

hey sylver are you able to record stuff like, if someone was to have a HL2 horse hat? I haven't instealled HL2 in the moment as I have no money for more disc space ;_; so I uninstalled it for now, which is why I can't see the model but I'd need it for the video/demo

I don't have HL2 unfortunately so I wouldn't be able to use the model either.

I downloaded HL2 now, but the problem I have now is that everytime I try to unzip the demo I get an error message and the file has 0 KB. Neh checked on the demo and said it's fine. haven't figgured out the problem yet :V

thanks though