Sign in to follow this  
Javan

this spy is an artist!

well, here are some of my artworks!

First of all, a little gift for Ratty!

Since he's always busy keeping the server up to date, I wanted to give something back. It's just a little sketch, I colored on my not so cooperating ps, but I somehow made it!

I hope you like it Ratty! Keep it up and thx again! I enjoy your server so much!

The other two sketches were made during an artblock. I tried to keep on drawing, to get rid of this artist-illness ;D

So, their quality ain't that good...

1522_fb5970652ac240f7d3dc5028e80a8fc6

1522_c4a37880c293c8b140a58d792d4efb12

1522_8f15c13d21a4723a0a6e865cd816ceb1

9k.Javan">

@ ratty glad you like it =D

thx guys :3

I have a DA-acc. yes, but since I'm changing accounts soon, I'll give you my account name later, k? ;)

Okay, that sounds great. You can look me up at Warcrafter12. I mostly do stories, but have gotten into drawing more since I got a Tablet from Comic Con.

tigermedic and I are having an arttrade and since I don't know when I get my "old" ps (photoshop) back to work, I uploaded the sketch.

There are still many failures in it, which I hope to get rid off in ps, when I'm doing the outlines.

The engi-one should be me and the medic is of course tiger >:3 (stripes will be added when the outlines are done)

We both have the hats equiped we long for. Wish us luck we'll get them soon! :D

1522_01b74dc6517a35e1f539db0ff7396b45

..you make me love that hat even more. ~<3 That's awesome, it makes my sketch look awful. xD Goodluck getting ps to work again.

..you make me love that hat even more. ~<3 That's awesome, it makes my sketch look awful. xD Goodluck getting ps to work again.

hopefully soon! I don't like to wait forever for my "old" ps...if it's taking to long...I'll go with the non-so-cooperative-ps version I have right know...takes twice the time then usually...but we'll see...

This are some sketches I've done recently, while waiting for the next map to load.

The sketch to the bottom, right side...yes, this is me, dressed as medic...loving my hoovie!

1522_8915439ca9a030e5ed8a1d71edb00235

I'm guessing that Hoovie is "Rat with the Rifle" :o

GAH CRIMINAL! SOCIETY!

And mind asking but how many minutes are there in a map change? Like less than 1? You managed to draw all of these in less than a minute?

I'm guessing that Hoovie is "Rat with the Rifle" :o

GAH CRIMINAL! SOCIETY!

And mind asking but how many minutes are there in a map change? Like less than 1? You managed to draw all of these in less than a minute?

Of course it's rat with a rifle ;P

yes, this are all quick drawings. I can make a stupid comic cat in less than 20sec XD but the hoovie-medic-spy thing took me 4 mapchanges long

nice stuff, now I know why u stand still a lot javan, its always fun picking u off LOL.

darn you D:< I can still get revenge on you with my drawings XD

So, if you artist types want, I can let you add something to the big admin sprays collection. What I mean by that is the huge sprays the admins can spray around like sausages, bacon, cheerios, etc..

So, if you artist types want, I can let you add something to the big admin sprays collection. What I mean by that is the huge sprays the admins can spray around like sausages, bacon, cheerios, etc..

oh hell yeah XD Just let me talk with tiger, if we draw something together for that spray =D

If it can be like a texture, then it looks good sprayed all over the place. But if not, thats ok too.

And put a transparent background if you want, those are supported... like this one we have already:

Posted Image

9k.Javan">

This are some sketches I've done recently, while waiting for the next map to load.

The sketch to the bottom, right side...yes, this is me, dressed as medic...loving my hoovie!

Those are DAMN good man.

How long have you been drawing? The form and shape of these things are awesome.

If it can be like a texture, then it looks good sprayed all over the place. But if not, thats ok too.

And put a transparent background if you want, those are supported... like this one we have already:

and same as with the sprays tga-file, right?

9k.Javan">

Those are DAMN good man.

How long have you been drawing? The form and shape of these things are awesome.

First of all, thank you very much! I appriciate that! <3

I've been drawing since I was little, but I never really had a teacher...so, self-made drawing techniques XD