Sign in to follow this  
Isotoxin

Wildstar

Another DevSpeak? And after the business model reveal? I couldn't ask for very much more!

Wildstar would like to talk to you about Crowd Control!

Hahaha, these DevSpeaks are hilarious. Definitely makes me more hyped for the game :3

Wildstar just got real. Again. It would also like to talk to you about its game system. Leveling, skills, quests, the usuals.

Also, there's totally six classes.

I checked my spam today. Turns out I had a survey from Ncsoft about wildstar on Nov 1.

While filling out this survey will not guarantee that we'll be able to invite you immediately, we will definitely be prioritizing people who fill the survey out over those who don't, so make sure you do so as soon as you can!

¯\(ツ)/¯

Still haven't received that special beta key yet? Well, I'm here to help you out!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSWinterBeta

Yes, it does look shifty and unprofessional. However, this came straight from Carbine's recent Spellslinger livestream.

Just fill out the questions, send it in, and you'll get "a better chance of getting a beta invite because we'll know you're deeply interested and involved with wanting to play this game."

I wanted to fill it out, but I have no idea what the hell a 'household income' is :/

I wanted to fill it out, but I have no idea what the hell a 'household income' is :/

As far as Google tells me for what that means, "Household income is a measure of the combined incomes of all people sharing a particular household or place of residence".

To be honest, I sorta lied on that question. I also think it's optional, if it's on the same page of what gender you are.

I messed up on that one. I thought it meant personal income not in total... welp <w>;

Yeeeeeeeeeep, definitely Stalker. Or whatever that Medic-looking one is next.

"The #2 = 2nd alphabet letter "B". The #2+3 = 5th alphabet letter "E". The (2) #1's make a "T". The #1 = alphabet letter "A". Which Equals "BETA". Open Beta Confirmed for tomorrow!"

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

I'm really looking forward to this game. Nothing I have read about it yet has pissed me off.

They let you buy gold with money, but it looks like it can only go towards untradeable game time, and I can't get mad at that!

For anyone interested, Carbine is doing a bunch of beta key give-aways with fan sites. The only one I'm aware of right now is this one: http://www.wildstarfans.net/2014/01/the-wildquiz-starts-now-show-us-your.html

It's a basic, really easy quiz (they give you big hints) that you email in to enter for a chance to win one of 25 beta keys. I've already told some of my friends, so give it a try if you're hopin to get into the beta!