Tfg's Reason For Being Really Depressed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFrozenGlaceon

TheFrozenGlaceon

• Scrimmer
  • 120 posts

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:26 PM

What's on my mind is pretty much this: Was changing schools the right idea (no idea if i'll get a job - around here anyway, and no prior job leaves me with no money to move...) (could have become a chemist if i actually tried in college and not got depressed then either - grades suffered because of that to the point where i nearly failed my entire 2nd year - same reason for transferring schools), and i keep thinking to myself i just completely fucked up the rest of my life because of it. I'm with people i can't even bother to talk to at my new school ( even though there's only 2 other people - they both act like their 5 years old and are ignorant to anything and everything) (all the instructors are mostly unprofessional) and i just don't know what the fuck I should do... no summer break...

I'm gonna go FUCKING INSANE!!!!

So sorry if I'm ruining your fun on the server, I don't want that to happen.... I come on here to help me forget the stress in my life and have fun with a lot of good people/friends that I've come to know over the past couple years... I just don't know what to do anymore...

I don''t care how many people read this. Whether I like it or not. I just can't deal with this on my own...

Everyday I try to hide it so no one notices... I'm finding that harder to do each day as well...

#2 Scyrius

Scyrius

Chaotic Neutral.

• TF2 Admins
  • 5402 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Engineer, Sniper, Medic, Spy

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:28 PM

It's okay dude. You're going through some tough stuff there, so I understand.
Stay strong.
Woop woop.
http://www.last.fm/user/WorldsEdge
Bella bella bella bellorum bellis bellis.

#3 Fat Cat

Fat Cat

YOOP

• TF2 Admins
  • 6999 posts

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:30 PM

You're not ruining anyone's fun. I'm sure most, if not all, of us understand how you must feel, so just focus on having fun yourself.

Keep at it dude, just take everything one step at a time.

sig-1.png
Pyros hate you back.

M31: *remains a dancing obama* nope

M31: SPACE DICK

#4 Raziel

Raziel

I never change my profile picture.

• Scrimmer
  • 1444 posts
  • Minecraft:Flenaris
  • Medic

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:31 PM

You're stronger than to just give up, even if you don't realize it yourself man. We'll get through this.
Backpack
My Steam Page

Posted Image

7:22 - Dr. Soul[WanK]: NOT THE NIPPLES
7:22 - Dr. Soul[WanK]: THAT'S WHERE I POOP

Beehive: boner

#5 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

Married to a skeleton. Platonically.

• Members
  • 3955 posts

Posted May 12 2013 - 08:29 AM

As long as you've got aspiration, you'll be okay. Even if you can't go into your first choice of careers, don't give up reaching for something. Giving up on everything is the worst thing you can do.

There once was a kitty named Tomo
As famous on the Internet as Domo
But his face got all shitty
Because he's a bad kitty
And now he's washed up like Rivers Cuomo

#6 Stitches

Stitches

⚓ I have a sailor's tongue ⚓

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Heavy

Posted May 12 2013 - 12:18 PM

You really shouldn't feel guilty for venting, really, its good that you did. Seriously, I'd give you a hug if I could.

Every form of schooling kinda pounds in that your grades are the most important thing in your life, if you fuck up you're life is over. That's 100% bullshit. yeah there's are jobs you can only get into though the extra schooling and shit, but with college you can pay to get there, even if you fail once or even twice, all it does it put you back monetarily, which you can always earn.

We're always here for you man, if you even need some advice or cheering up, don't worry about asking for help.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users