Sign in to follow this  
Zap The Ace

Super Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U And 3Ds)

I'm so glad the villager from animal crossing is in it! I've always wanted to play as him...and appropriate timing as new leaf just came out.

I'm quite sad this is for the Wii U...I really expected it to be on the Wii.

That would be a terrible decision for them. They have to start getting games on the WiiU to make people actually want to buy the console. (along with the issue of people being confused between what a Wii and a WiiU is.)

thank fucking god

Posted Image

I never really understood the point of that. It's like being punished for no reason.

Still waiting for Non-Specific Action Figure to make an appearance.

Also, Pikachu In A Sombrero.

Posted Image

thank fucking god

Posted Image

As someone in the IGN comments said, I guess this means Sumia from Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't in it. Dohohoho.

I guess the fact that this game is coming out means I don't really have a choice in buying a Wii U...

What happened to Viewtiful Joe? If he's in, too many capcom chars?

He was on the PS2.

He was also on the GC. wut u tryin to say

He was also on the GC. wut u tryin to say

I'm aware he was on the GC. I'm saying unlikely at this point. It's like saying I hope Travis Touchdown will be in the next smash bros. Edited by kingddd

TBH i don't really want more 3rd party characters. I want this game to be a Super Smash Bros with Nintendo characters, not Super PlayStation All Star Battle Royale.

TBH i don't really want more 3rd party characters. I want this game to be a Super Smash Bros with Nintendo characters, not Super PlayStation All Star Battle Royale.

Me neither. Classic Mega Man is pretty much an honorary Nintendo character so that's fine, and everyone and their mom wanted to see Sonic vs Mario, but anything else is just awkward. Even Snake was a strange choice, but Kojima has a lot of influence I suppose.

I'm pretty hyped for Smash 4. It's already shaping up to be really good. Personally, I'd be okay with Mega Man to be featured alongside the other two 3rd parties from Brawl. I think it's silly to try and pretend like Sonic won't be in this if you take into account that exclusive deal Nintendo just signed with Sega. Snake may not be returning but he was a popular character in brawl so, we'll have to see.

Also: Mega Man Mega Man Mega Man Mega Man, I cried a little bit when I saw he was confirmed. It's been more than a decade in the waiting and finally he's here.

Edited by Doc Peace

I'm really ok with all the characters they have right now. I'll be a little sad if the amount of characters is less than brawl but I'm still pretty happy about everything.

I really really hope Squirtle returns.

inb4Gen6StartersPokemonTrainer

I'd be okay with PT using any gen's starters really. If they used gen 4 for some reason I'd never ever use the Chimchar form since that's the worst starter ever, but otherwise I'd be alright with it. One thing Sakurai has confirmed that made me happy is they are considering doing DLC, which is nice, and also that this game may see the return of Melee Style Airdodges and he's already confirmed L-Canceling is in again.