Sign in to follow this  
Zap The Ace

Super Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U And 3Ds)

Part of me wants to believe this is real, the other part of me is waiting for a video to show up on youtube with some guy showing how me made another hoax.

COMPLETE SERVER OVERLOAD!!

Oh and artwork:

illust-modal.jpg

Quit starring at me Wii Gief Trainer!

Edit:

Well i'm not so sure how to feel about the pricing.

It's 29,16$ USD/37,26$ CAD for everything on both versions.

Edited by Mahbonk

I have all of the new characters and have tested all of them here's a synopsis:

LUCAS: Returning from Brawl we have the other Earthbound/Mother Series protagonist, his attacks seem to flow with eachother air combos in particular, his attacks also seem to come out a bit faster and his PK Thunder 2 takes him farther and higher than Ness in addition to best up smash, we now have best down smash.

ROY: Our boy, returning from Melee, Roy feels like a mix between Marth, Ike, and Lucina having nimble movement and raw power to boot, not much can be said about Roy, his Standard B can still insta-gib when fully charged and his power is at the sword's base, expect him to be up close and personal.

RYU: from streets, Ryu feels like he suffers from Little Mac Syndrome (LMS) being an exceptional ground fighter but lacking the acrobatics of other fighters (see Lucas, Ness, Pikachu etc.) and can Side B off the ledge if careless, although having a slightly better chance at recovery than Mac or Mii Brawler and a projectile to boot he is a danger on the ground but something to laugh at if you play a good air fight. In addition to entering the traditional inputs for stronger special attacks it can leave players wide open for punishment. Ryu is Mechanically interesting but suffers weaknesses that plague Mac and Mii Brawler.

Well i'm not so sure how to feel about the pricing.

It's 29,16$ USD/37,26$ CAD for everything on both versions.

$20 for the important stuff (everything but the mii fighter suits) is goddamn steep.

I have all of the new characters and have tested all of them here's a synopsis:

RYU: from streets, Ryu feels like he suffers from Little Mac Syndrome (LMS) being an exceptional ground fighter but lacking the acrobatics of other fighters (see Lucas, Ness, Pikachu etc.) and can Side B off the ledge if careless, although having a slightly better chance at recovery than Mac or Mii Brawler and a projectile to boot he is a danger on the ground but something to laugh at if you play a good air fight. In addition to entering the traditional inputs for stronger special attacks it can leave players wide open for punishment. Ryu is Mechanically interesting but suffers weaknesses that plague Mac and Mii Brawler.

gitgud with Ryu zap. his air game is strong

Honestly Ryu is a lot more fun then I expected.  Ryu dittos are the best.

Ryu is super fun, the Front Side Kick of justice wishes to dole out the harshness

So you guys wanted King K. Rool in Smash, right?

Posted on the Japanese Twitter

CLEFNIBUYAA8d6h.jpg

More costumes

CLEFWwKVAAAASnv.jpg

CLEFC1wUcAAaB53.jpg

Edit:

With Hyrule and Peach Castle coming on 31th July.

Also, possible Dr.Mario stage leak:

OpnJVzN.jpg

35uoqJQ.jpg
AfTCLMy.jpg
tYLZqoI.jpg

Edited by Mahbonk

Pretty cool thing about Peach Castle 64 is that you can now grab the ledge on the moving platform. Also the bumper is pretty small now.

Hyrule castle is the same old. Except the tornado might be a little more OP.

Edited by Mahbonk

Super Mario Maker stage is out.

The Wind Waker stage from Brawl is available as DLC on the WiiU version.

The 3DS version gets the Duck Hunt stage for free.

And then we have Monster Hunter costumes, buisness suits , Viridi, Toad, and more current playable character costumes for Miis.

Edited by Mahbonk