Sign in to follow this  
Zap The Ace

Super Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U And 3Ds)

I wish they used more stages that weren't on Brawl. IMO, some stages like Smashville, or Mario Kart are just unnecessary additions.

I agree smashville was the most unnecessary addition considering the City Folk stage does a better job at it and Mario Circuit is 500 times better than the Brawl's mario kart stage

SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO BOWSERCIDE ME ON FOR GLORY

I WON

LOLOLOL don't we love patch 1.04.  Meanwhile Ganondorf laughs at you when he ganoncides.

Edited by kingddd

Today invited 6 friends over and we had a blast playing 8 player smash.  4 vs 4 is a lot of fun together especially when 1 person is left we go all chase that one guy left.  Hilarious and it was a lot more fun than we expected.  2 of our friends are competitive smash players and they were having a blast too.  We kept doing random themes like all 8 player LM matches, Pokemon matches only, Koopaling battles, Villager only Hot Potatoes.

P3 = Me

P4 = My sister

Also these things happened in our time playing it.

So many friends for that single Ike.

I'm an idiot. So I just got home from California and I immediately bought Smash U. I didn't realize it would start downloading automatically, so when I went to download manually and it said I needed 15GB free, I was confused. I deleted a bunch of shit, managed to free up from 5 to 12GB, basically everything that was large, and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I couldn't get past 12 when everything I had left was under 200MB.

So it's downloading. I'll have it in 2 hours accordion to the thingy.

Commander Video trophy is pretty neat. I sought to do the 200 chain as Donkey Kong, and ended up unlocking 50 trophies, 100 chain, 200/Donkey Kong, 250 blocks, 300 chain in one go. Felt good watching the challenges unlock one after another.

Anyone else noticing slight input lag when they use the 3DS as a controller?

Little update on the bricking situation

According to this, it seems to be caused by some WiiU consoles and not just Smash itself.

Edited by Mahbonk

Today marks the last of Sakurai's Picture of the Day series.

8a4.png

Pretty weird to see it go.

Remember the Dual Cannon Samus amiibos that got sold for $2500 ?

Well, the legless Peach got sold for 10 times more.

Edited by Mahbonk

the Wii U version is getting datamined.  So far the music found:

Miiverse stage, which has: Wii Shop Channel (Original), Mario Paint Medley (Remix), Nintendo Land (Original), Nintendo Land (Remix), Tomodachi Life (from Smash 3DS), Mii Channel (from Smash 3DS), Dark Lord (from Smash 3DS), Save the World, Heroes! (from Smash 3DS), and Wii Shop Channel/Mii Channel (Remix).

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/14/sakura-has-no-plans-balance-super-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-further-outside-fixes-improve-online-experience/

In an interview with Famitsu magazine this week, Sakurai has said that he has no plans to balance or update the game further, other than providing fixes for a few things associated with the online play experience.

He did mention, however, that if there are any glaring issues with the characters' customize parts or moves, the development team would address them too -- but only if necessary.

---In the future, do you plan on adjusting or balancing the game further through a patch?

Sakurai: We don't have any such plans, but at the very least we will be working on a few things connected to the online play experience, bit by bit.

If we were to do something like tweak characters' customized special moves, then there'd be no end to it. But with that said, if there are any glaring issues, we may address them.

---That's because with customized special moves or items, you can only play with them enabled online with players who are in your friends list, isn't that right?

Sakura: When playing with your personal friends, I think it's probably more interesting that you can almost cheat a little through customizing your character. *Laughs*

Question from the editor: Do you feel that the current balance in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS is fine without needing future balance patches? 

Learned about the homerun bat trick for Crazy Orders.

Tried it out.......................HORRY SHIT I'm SWIMMING IN DOSH!!!

Hurr you want me to unlock music through random drops via playing smash mode?  Fuck that raise up that crazy order, MAH 30 TICKETS ARE READY!!

Holy shit all that money, holy shit all those custom equipments and movesets, all those CDs gimme gimme gimme ahahahhahahaha I now have 430/437 songs.  Fuck yeah.  Horry shit each coin reward gives me 5000 coins per turn ahahahahhahahhaha.  So much DOSH!!!!  Turn 45?! Hah time to beat you Crazy Hand ahahhahahha MONEY MONEY MONEY PILING EVERYWHERE!!!

Lets DO IT AGAIN!!!

fucking galaga

First time I play online for real after getting all the usual stuff, and it's surprisingly okay. This is from 1 to 2 AM, so who knows how the online will be like at normal hours.

Also got a hype Sudden Death on the Gamer stage. Grabbed by Megaman and not instantly thrown, and then Mom comes through the TV and saves my ass. Thanks Mom.