Sign in to follow this  
Zuul

Welcome To Night Vale.

WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE is a twice-monthly podcast in the style of community updates for the small desert town of Night Vale, featuring local weather, news, announcements from the Sheriff's Secret Police, mysterious lights in the night sky, dark hooded figures with unknowable powers, and cultural events.

Turn on your radio and hide.

Here's some of the stuff you'll hear on the show

Hello, listeners. To start things off, I've been asked to read this brief notice: "The City Council announces the opening of a new dog park at the corner of Earl and Sommerset, near the Ralph's. They would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park. It is possible that you will see hooded figures in the dog park. DO NOT APPROACH THEM. DO NOT APPROACH THE DOG PARK. The fence is electrified and highly dangerous. Try not to look at the dog park, and, especially, do not look for any period of time at the hooded figures. The dog park will not harm you."

Hilarious, disturbing, amazing. If you're into freaky things with a humorous twist, old time radio shows, and possibly have some time to kill:

Main Page

A wiki to explain it

Amazing official Twitter account

Night Vale wiki

Only for the desperate: the Tumblr Tag for Night Vale

It's easily found via Podcast on iOS, but there are other ways! Quick Google search gave me this

I've been meaning to check this out. Thank you for providing a nice source.